Chris Demke has Fast Ideas for Maple Grove

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Oct 4, 2012.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

Chris Demke has Fast Ideas for Maple Grove

DemkeJoliet courtesy of the Pro Sportsman Association.jpg Mohnton, PA – This weekend will mark the first time that Chris Demke has been to Maple Grove Raceway. It is also the farthest east that the Maddern Racing Team have ever raced. There are no worries about geography as the Peen Rite/ OSI / 801 Racing Team has physics on their mind. To be more specific, they want to go fast.

Maple Grove is the place to go fast and that is plan for this race. Demke has a history of going fast, and not only in a Top Alcohol Dragster. In high school, Demke ran both track and cross country. In fact, he still holds the Verdugo Hills High School record of 52.5 in the 440 yard dash. In case you were wondering, the 440 is a quarter mile. That time may not win any Drag Races, but fast is a state of mind.

“I’ve got fast on the brain,” said Demke. “Maple Grove is a tight track and if the weather cooperates it will be amazing. That is why so many top times have been run here. I just want to go out and run hard the way I know we can.”

Besides going fast, the Maddern Racing Team has their sights on the number two spot in National points. The two are intertwined. As the season winds down, the points gained at every event are critical. They are on this mega road trip east for points and a trophy. To accomplish both, Crew Chief Jerry Maddern will rely on the knowledge and insight of this year’s racing, a rock-solid crew, and a long history of rapid acceleration. The go-fast gang of Kevin Watson, Michael Demke, Ronald Mann, and clutchguy/tuner Adam Rhoades are fueled up and ready for action. The fast syndrome is with them also, but with an eye on safety and going rounds.

“I am excited about finishing out the season strong,” added Demke. “My guys have given me a great racecar all year long and at a track like Maple Grove I can enjoy the benefits of their hard work.”

This weekend, Chris Demke will be wearing a helmet and firesuit instead of a high school track uniform and running spikes. The concept is the same. Go fast. It been mentioned that Chris Demke and the Maddern Racing Team want to go fast. Here’s a few more just for Maple Grove Raceway. Fast, fast, fast, fast, fast, and fast.

About Peen Rite - Your source for quality shot peening, glass bead, and abrasive blasting services for over 45 years. We provide low cost solutions, high volume capacity, and a superior level of quality

control. Equipped with many specialty machines designed to handle the cleaning and surface preparation for a wide variety of work pieces. PEEN-RITE gives you the ability to stay within your job cost estimation!

Operational Solutions will challenge itself on a daily basis to provide a unique advanced technical service to our customers. Our team will work to identify the problem, procure the necessary parts, and implement the solution. We will accomplish this with an expertise and professionalism unparalleled in the PET bottle industry. Operational Solutions provides products and services for the PET blow molding industry. We are the leading independent service and support organization for SIDEL, SIG, and Krones blow molding. We serve customers around the world from our facilities in Kansas City, Missouri and France. Visit us at: www.operationalsolutions.com

We believe true happiness comes from blazing down the blacktop with the pedal to the metal and our hair on fire. The whiter our knuckles get, the better. If it were up to us, cars wouldn't even have brakes, just two gas pedals. It's this never-ending need for speed that drives everything we do. We spend countless hours in the lab and lying awake at night plotting and planning how to get more speed by any means possible. After decades of research and innovation, we've developed a complete line of performance and car care products designed to ensure that your ride lives up to its potential on the street and on the track. We know what you want. We got what you need. We are 801 Racing. For more information on 801 racing, please visit: www.801Racing.com

Release courtesy of THR5 Communications