Attitudes? All new to me...

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by BAD Sis, Oct 13, 2003.

1. BAD Sis

BAD Sis New Member

I am new to this site & the whole race world, so alot of the taalk here is over my head, BUT I will have to say just from the posts I have read, this ROB guy has a MAJOR attitude. Sounds like he's alittle too big headed to me. A real good example of leadership. LOL Why do they call it Top Alcohol anyway??????? ;) :confused:

2. Langenhammer

Langenhammer New Member

Well Badsis, you just made your first mistake, (doesn't take long). Never, and I mean NEVER post your opinion on anything that you read in here, or you will be thrown to the wolves. LOL

3. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Your post really means alot to me, Thanks...And now with being presented this award, I would like to thank all of those who helped me get to this point.....

Will, without you we couldn't even have this site, It's Monday, your enjoying 1.00 beers......Scott, thanks for bringing out the best in me.....Dan, Pat, whoever you guys are, thanks alot for the memories! Tjenna, what would I do without you! Norm, for your inspriations to go that .160th more.....Kim, I won't even go there...I'm sorry but they are kicking me off stage now....I have so many others to thank and no time to do it!!!!!!

4. BAD Sis

BAD Sis New Member

Yes, I can see that most people that do not have the same opinion as Mr. Rob do get thrown to the wolves. I'd rather be eaten by wolves than look like a jack ass. I'll leave that to the PRO. And to Mr. Rob, your humor amazes me. By the looks of your posts, you indeed must be a lonely, lonely man. Too much time on your hands..or is that something else on your hands???

5. Bob Orme

Bob Orme New Member

"I am new to this site & the whole race world, so alot of the taalk here is over my head..."

"Yes, I can see that most people that do not have the same opinion as Mr. Rob do get thrown to the wolves. I'd rather be eaten by wolves than look like a jack ass."

...I'm new to this forum too. I'm not new to the racing world. Your statement in the last sentence quoted above might rightly stand alone as a personal platform, but what you wrote following those words, and your intro post were conflicting to those words....

Be real. It sure wasn't enough over your head to publicly express your thoughts that someone is a "jack ass", and you do so anonymously.

If you are gonna slam someone, justifiable or not, sign a real name to your slam. ...otherwise it has no value.

Bob

6. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

Absolutely HILARIOUS!!!!

7. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Yeah, what BOB said....Pat, eat me....

8. Pat McGill

Pat McGill Member

Sorry, but donkey is hard on my intestines.

9. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Pat, that's a good one! :D I don't even have a come back for that....

10. allan

allan Super Comp

U tell him or her that a A/fuel is being dicked around ROB and his fellow A/Fuel racers are being penalized for runnig good i hope u under stand that BAD SiS. If not hit the road !!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

11. BAD Sis

BAD Sis New Member

To Pat- great come back to Rob!!
    To Bob- get off your high horse...everything I've seen posted so far is nothing but personal opinions. I think that's the whole idea... It's just interesting to sit back (as a not so involved person) and read all the stuff. Gets a little catty in there!! It's vert entertaining. Besides, no one ever answered the question. Does no one else get the idea that Rob is using this forum for his own manly needs to be justified? Come on already Rob, get out the measuring tape & prove what a large "member" you have. Lighten up...it's not the end of the world. :D

12. tjenna

tjenna Top Alcohol

"Tjenna, what would I do without you!"

Don't worry I won't leave you stranded sis.

13. Bob Orme

Bob Orme New Member

"To Bob- get off your high horse...everything I've seen posted so far is nothing but personal opinions."

They aren't personal opinions if no person is willing to stand behind those opinions. They are anonymous opinions posted by people who abuse this medium and these forums to attack people.

Bob [​IMG]

14. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

:eek: I just got a chance to read through this post.
    Rob, can I ask you to explain your comment about ME? I know we haven't agreed about alot of things, but have I ever PERSONALLY attacked you? :confused: Just curious.
    OBTW I have tried to get on your new site and it still won't let me on. If it is a techincal problem let me know, if it is personal, that's fine by me also, just would like to know, so I won't keep trying. Kim

15. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Kim,
    In my comments and others, you make your stand very well known how you feel about A/Fuel racers. That's O.K. with me. I would say if we are picking sides that you would not be on the same team as I am on... I on the other hand have always commented highly on your husbands performance and driving kills....I take your slams towards a/fuel racers, (which includes me), as your mission statement. That's why you can be included in that group. I like the blown racers, I have raced with most of them for over 20 years. I think also that rule changes toward a/fuel have got out of hand. Give you guys the performance! Them you can make the decision if you want to take that advantage or run the same combo's....

As far as your request to gain access to a-fuel.com, like I e-mailed you, after the rule changes are released I will open the forum up...
    Sorry if you have taken anything wrong, I didn't mean for it to be that way.

16. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Badsis,

Whatever.....

17. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Rob Please go back and re read my posts. As far as SLAMMIN the A/Fd racers, I think you are very deluded. :mad: I may not be happy with rules, but I have stated many times that I get along with almost all of the A/fd teams. I never even said that you shouldn't voice your opinons, just that you need to remember that there are always two sides. I don't always agree with everything that is posted by the people on "MY SIDE", I would hope that you would not judge all BAD people together, just as I try not to group all A/FD's together. I like to think I'm adult enough that I can not be happy with the rules but still like the people, until I'm proven otherwise. Maybe we can talk in person if you are going to be in Pomona. :D Kim

18. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Rob, about the web site, sorry, I must have misread the e-mail you sent, I thought I had been given the okay and then when I went to login, it wouldn't let me. I must have missed the part about the rules thing. That was my fault.
    Kim

19. The Zone

The Zone Member

Rob, tell me something, because I think you must have a split personality. First whne the new rules are given to you by Len, you state it is a good deal for the A/Fuelers, out odf all the possibilities out there. In fact you state that and I quote, "How many BAD's are for sale now" ;) ;) . Now here you make it sound like the end of the world. Get real buddy. Don't talk out of both sides of your mouth. And don't think I am only giving you a hard time. Go to the other thread here and see what I say to Scott. In the pro mod class they have added close to 300 lbs to a blown car on a 125in wheel base. You guys are talking about maybe 150 lbs total on a 290+in car. What does a top fuel car weight Rob. 2175 - 2200 lbs.

They seem to survive.

Dean

20. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Dearest Dean,

Both sides of my mouth, no.....the decision to put weight on is the easiest thing NHRA can come up with. Here is an example:

Mike Kopchick has a 463 cid engine, just started to run very well with some 5.40's in Reading. If the max cid is enforced at 456, he is out for half the season to gather parts for a new combo. Or if it is O.K. to run that combo, he can't do it because he already has 130# of bolt on weight. For a low budget team is really does hurt.

Dean understand this, of all the things they could of done, this is the less costly to the class. Are we happy with it, Hell No! Could of it been worse, Hell Yeah!

How can I think you are not giving me a hard time, BUDDY. You are not on the receiving end to hear all the complants. I am O.K. with the decision....Many are not. I will let them start voicing their own opinion and stay out of it. This job does't pay that well.

By the way, won't you ask Keith Stark about bolt on weight, I bet he could set you straight.