WOW, Still No Word from the IHRA...

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by konrodz, Oct 29, 2008.

1. konrodz

konrodz Member

So what your telling me is, Les is going way back to his roots when he was modeling with Playgirl and seeing if he can get a helping hand (lol)

2. Paul Noakes

Paul Noakes Member

Leave me out of this!

Spiro and Kyle I do not like where this is going! If any of that were true then this Playgirl sponsor would be on the car I am driving. Put it this way I am too young to retire and it will not be on the side of my car.
    Hanging around Les long enough you will find out anything is possible right Kyle. So do not give him any ideas.lol
    See you guys at the banquet!
    Paul

3. konrodz

konrodz Member

Playgirl deal.....

Hello Paul

Can't make the banquet, I have testing for my final's so I can get my black belt. Wish I could be there, by the way Les should of told you about the new Playgirl deal by now. Have fun and take a lot of pictures of the party.

4. Les Mellows

Les Mellows New Member

Shopping for a Belt ?

Hey , WTF .... If a chubby dude like me can get a belt at the Big and Tall shop, why can't you get fitted at the Short and Wide store they have all colours ??:D Is this testing special like " SFI " ?? :rolleyes: LMAO !

P.S - Don't worry Spiro, Les is just not interested in the little w_ _ _ _ house deal.He is trying to get Playgirl on the door.

Be careful Spiro ..... this came from a guy who's magazine experience comes from fantasizing about Veronica in the Archie comics, National Enquirer as a newspaper , and a Finalist for February' Centerfold of Field and Stream !
    What is a Kalamahoon anyway ?? does it have multiple personalities ?? i think there is a possibility that this is a Cowboy Curtis relative !!! :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008
  5. Kalamahoon

Kalamahoon Member

WOW that was very funny to read.Inside but funny.:D
    P.S. You would not need to shop at the big and tall store if you would just stop wearing your pants up at your armpit!:D

6. DQUES

DQUES Member

Comp plus is reporting that Mark Thomas may not be racing in 09 .

7. Les Mellows

Les Mellows New Member

Mark Thomas

Yes , He probably won't in 09 , But he is doing a great thing in sitting out ! he will recharge his batteries and be back better than ever in the future ! Mark is an avid supporter of IHRA and AFC but he is first a Great person and Unbelieveable family man !! Congrats to him