West Coast Racecraft, Az

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by outlaw02camaro, Mar 5, 2010.

1. outlaw02camaro

outlaw02camaro New Member

i'm looking at a blown pro mod for sale that they built in 07. anyone have any knowledge of them? cars work? craftsmenship? p/m me if its negative, please! dont wanna start a debate, i'm on the east coast and noone out here has ever heard of them...thanks in advance!!!

2. Fuel Cars

Fuel Cars AA/AM

Last year I stopped by that shop, if it's the same one on south 49th Avenue in Phoenix.

At that time, the owner told me that they were getting out of building Pro Mods individually for each customer and getting into building what they thought would sell, more of a mass manufacturing for specific body types.

I took a quick look around and what I saw looked like pretty good workmanship and just about everything was being done in-house. They had well-designed jigs and had a decent size crew doing the builds.

I can't verify any of their finished products since there weren't any at the time, but from what I saw, I would not be hesitant in buying from them.

3. outlaw02camaro

thanks PAUL! i appreciate that. his name is john i believe. sounds like an intelligent man. thanks again...

4. Denny Savage

Denny Savage New Member

I've known those guys since the 90's... They build really nice stuff..
    Denny

5. outlaw02camaro

thanksk guys. i've heard about some sort of coperight lawsuit with mcamis on there body molds but i just want to make sure the car i'm buying is a good piece. thanks guys