the nitro % for A/Fuel will be..........

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by The Zone, Nov 19, 2004.

1. Doug Watt

Doug Watt AFD

Dave,

Maybe they will make a class in Comp like they did for Pro Stock Truck... Then it will have some value, yah right! right now it ain't worth very much.

2. nick bell

nick bell TAFC

Hey brandon just wanted to say hello.

Nick

3. BRANDON B

BRANDON B TAFC

Hey Nick,

How are you doing? I was suprised you remembered me from Atlanta. Didnt get to see you again at any other races. But it was great to meet you at Atlanta and have you help on the car. Now you and i need to finish school so we can make some money so we can be the ones racin at the track. Well i will talk to you later.

Brandon

4. T.Smith

T.Smith Top Dragster

If anyone had any balls, they would lower the percentage to 80% and then up the percentage as needed....also they should slow down the BAD's.

[ November 20, 2004, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: T.Smith ]

5. blownracer/a-fuel

NHRA did not care 2 years ago.When all of this got heated up so what makes anyone think they care now.There has been atleast a dozen blown drivers change over to afd in the last 2 years.If they do change the rules to even the field how many do you think will switch back?I say we could count them on one finger.Several of the teams still have there blown cars sitting in the garage and still would not switch back,the potential of the afd's are to great.I bet the runs that Myers made were not perfect.

6. Lee Callaway

Lee Callaway The Gov

Lets hope nhra will do us all a favor and do away with the tad. since we cant all agree and save all $$$$

7. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

I'm on Kosmo's side. If you don't like it, don't race.

8. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

I wouldnt wannta have to do the maintence his team had to do after each run he made in Pomona.

9. Michael Gunderson

Michael Gunderson New Member

Here's the answer,give the trophy and money to the first bad that shows up at the gate and then maybe we could race. Now even if they get the much acclaimed gizmo and even if it was better and LEGAL it won't help- now ain't that the sh@@%%. How can anyone know what this will do until it is tried? But some who act like they have a degree in nitro methane have already made the assumption it won't change anything.

10. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Here Here...MG!

I wonder if those who are picking the nitro percentage numbers would give me a call....I'm stuck picking the "Power Ball" numbers...

Do the BAD's get the 4-5% they are taking from us?...Hmmmm there's an idea!

Kevin

11. The Zone

The Zone Member

Hey Kevin do you think it will help. :D :D
    Dean

12. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Hell I don't know....lets ask the number crunchers...they would know....

KB

13. The Zone

The Zone Member

Reichert, I heard they were hard on parts on the weekend.

Dean

14. G.Reichert

G.Reichert New Member

From what I seen and what Boggs said they were hurting parts which is understandable. When we run fast we hurt parts too and I think everyone does...

15. Hokes Racing

Hokes Racing Moderator

I don't know the answer to this but even the A/Fuel guys knows that something needs to be done

Lanny :confused:

16. robert

robert New Member

I JUST SAY NO 2 NITRO & GET THEM DAVE I GOT YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!

17. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

this rule is like sending an ambulance to the graveyard. too little too late. wells is quitting, thacker is going fc, haley's out of money anyway, kelly and federlin are the only top bad's that aren't quitting or switching. i dont really know what they have planned either. everyone else either switched to nitro already, going tafc or quiting.

nhra waited too long to make this change, and based on their lack of proactiveness in maintaining parity over the past few years, why would one think their going to touch the rules for a few years once the a/fuelers are back on top. maybe if this was the change last year. maybe if the ambulance got there before the b/ad died.

so now who have we saved? the a/fuelers have to figure out a new tune-up...which will happen...it's not the end of the a/fuel world...there are alot of blown teams out there, but there's only so many who will continue to spend the money with the writing on the wall.

what sucks is there is absolutely no market for a bad chassis. word has it TAD is on the way out in europe due to low car counts, so there goes the malta/europe connection, and there's rumblings about the class' future down under as well. they are too long and heavy for top dragster. hell, the bad doesn't even get a comp class to run in. h/ea vs. aa/da thats a scary comp matchup....

rip b/ad...

18. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

It,s time for all to get on what we are all going to do for next year . Whether it will be runing I.H.R.A. funnycar or tad in nhra or afd the rules are here. Now is the time to get on to what we have to do .Best of luck to whatever you to do next year. MHO. M.K.

19. robert

robert New Member

will, why dont you change the name of this site to *************** like i said before campjumper ever time you and your a fueler get beat by a blown car im going to laugh my ass off so i should get a lot of laughs this year!!!!! just say no 2 nitro!!!!

20. robert

robert New Member

no stars ***********