speaking of scam artists....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

OH please anyone in the houston area please take a ride by this place it won't be there for long he actually has to pay the rent to not get evicted

2. jb484

jb484 yes

He had the purple ride out there yesterday,today he has a yellow corvette with his name on the drivers side window out front. Same cars are out there
    every day all 2 of them.

3. blown375

blown375 New Member

Freakin Rican sighting !!!!

Picture this , I'm strapped in my dragster while they are preparing the track for the next round of Outlaw dragster at Norwalks Halloween classic this weekend , when what do i see ? THE FEAKIN RICAN ! My car is purple with green and yellow graphics and he was attracted to it like a maggot on a gut pile !
    The next thing you know he's handing my crew his hero cards and telling them all about his 330+ mph funnycar , then comes over to me and tries talking to me while I'm trying to calm down and relax in the seat.
    Then he feels the need to show me his Nike sneakers that were bedazzled with purple rhinestones and almost drags them across the body of my car!

Then when I'm leaving the payout office he recognizes my golf cart and stops me to tell me how, he wants to make up some team uniforms for me and put together some match races with me for next year !

I'm not going to hold my breath!

4. MrMoparRacing

MrMoparRacing New Member

I also thought that I was going crazy when I spotted him! To prove that we are not making this crap up, here are the pics from my cell phone! I was not expecting to see the "Freakin Rican" at the K&N Filter's Halloween Classic XXXVI presented by Harland Sharp! BTW his 7 second funny car was at home as he knew that he wouldn't be able to qualify for this amazing race! Robert, congrats on your awesome pass with NO REVERSE!
    134T Robert Frigon 1062 Sheldon Bissessar
    E2 0.082 3.827 196.64 ****WINNER**** 0.036 3.779 193.16

Aren't those some HOT shoes? HAHAHA

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. crdafoe

crdafoe Member

You should have complimented him on his clown costume and asked who he was dressing up as!! Blown375 I bet you can't wait to participate in his "match race". What a spanker..........

6. NITROBANDIT1

NITROBANDIT1 LOST IN SPACE

apparel

if this guy owns a huge t shirt company, than why on the back of the shirt does is say phoenix custom apparel on it? :eek:

7. MrMoparRacing

MrMoparRacing New Member

His company must not be that good! Who knows if he really does have a shirt company.

8. T-Wrecks

T-Wrecks Member

If I grease my hair up like that can I get you guys to send me some money to finish MY car?

I only need a few grand.....
    Thanks in advance....
    Victor Valenson
    T-Wrecksracing@hotmail.com

Here is a picture of MY car, really it is.....
    [​IMG]

9. nitrocoupe2009

wait a minute !! I thought he was the feature at the playboy mansion for halloween???? That's what he told everyone..............hmmmmm

10. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

noticed on one picture stands are pretty bare maybe they know its him

11. WickedFox

WickedFox New Member

Sh*ts hitting the fan

Ol sal has been trying to get his motorsports museum going ..with no liquor lisence. he keeps trying to get my neighbor to put it in his name or his wifes. maybe sal is illegal???? Giving away free beer...not across the bar mind you, TABC made sure of that. The guy across the street from me WORKED there as his bartender, and Ol crap sack skipped town to vegas "supposivedly" to SEMA to speak at the new products seminar..so says his facebook. And didnt pay the man. he also had a costume contest at his shop and some hooker won 10 g's...i drove by and sal was the only person there, the bartender left at 9. and hadnt seen a sole all night...paid out 10 gr but cant pay a man 800 bucks.
    His corvette or i mean firebird funny car is gone..to ohio i think i heard..the shell is still there but is all busted up on the nose and the bondo is popping out of the nose cone area where he filled it in. The guy across the street said he had some prostitute in there the other day and he wrote her a check...and it bounced higher than a kites ass. and you know she was back in there wanting her money. Even that yellow vette isnt his, along with half the crap he has...even whosevers Wally that is in his shop. He swears up and down he won it. his clothing company is for shit too...he prints all these sal ramos freakin rican shirts up..VIP MEMBER and all that...but the purple shirts say taco bell on the sleeve...and the tags are torn out. He is having a swap meet on the 15th...maybe he will try to sell that vette that isnt his or his busted ass suburban, or maybe his new tahoe that he blew the motor up in driving it hot.
    But yeah the owner of the building was in there the other day and im thinking the sal ramos express is fixing to have to catch a cab outta town cause rents due and he aint got the dough. Sad part is ..i think he believes the crap he talks. living in the past and lying his way into the future.

12. jb484

jb484 yes

You are right on target, that yellow vette has been sitting in an old tire shop in Conroe along with that Tahoe. That Tahoe has been for sale for about 2 years around here and has seen more trees jump in front of it than i can remember. Haven't seen anyone around the ol' bar in the past week. I did see someone loading the f/c on an open 16 ft. trailer with a gray tarp over it during the rain the other week. We'll see how the junk meet goes.

13. nitrocoupe2009

the storage place he had all of his stuff in apparently padlocked the place up .....slowly the world is closing in on him ............maybe he can start over in dubai? he claims to be best boys with the king!

14. eli

eli Banned

Of course he is, he's the court jester, didn't you see him in his costume, minus the stupid hat with the bells on it? scroll up. :D:p

15. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

Damn, now I feel sorry for the guy.... He seems to have some sort of mental problem, for real.

16. eli

eli Banned

I was watching Snapped on the oxygen channel and what do i see, must have been Sal's twin brother, guy looked just like him, and get this, his name is Paul Ramos and he a detective in LA.

17. nitrocoupe2009

if sal had a brother who was a detective I would think he would have arrested him all ready just to keep his family for being any more embarrassed then they all ready have to be !

18. underby6

underby6 Active Member

I was looking at his Facebook and apparently dude had some serious accident. His face is all bashed in and bruised up.....wonder if it was from a high speed TF/FC wreck.....or a p/o'd Guido?

Brandon Booher
    NHRA TAD #44

19. david vidal

david vidal New Member

To the bullsher!!!

HEY SAL !!! MIRA THE REAL BORICUA!!!! NOT BULL LIKE YOU,PROVE FAST PUERTORICAN!!!

Videos
    PR vs USA:
    (G)David Vidal 5.69@253mph
    (P)Elaine Larcen 6.07@258 mph (red light)
    http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/4.wmv

http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/3.wmv

http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/2.wmv

http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/5.wmv

http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/6.wmv

http://agracingvideo.com/videos/orlando/21nov09/1.wmv

Videos
    PR vs USA:
    (G)David Vidal 5.69@253mph
    (P)Elaine Larcen 6.07@258 mph (red light)

Funny Jets
    (G)Police Interceptor 6.02@256mph
    (P)Rocky Mountain Thunder 6.77@238mph

Jet Dragsters
    (P)Cannnball Express 6.72@235mph
    (G)Chattanooga Express 6.70@243mph

Jet Trucks
    Bob Motz 6.90@203mph

Jet Trucks
    Xtreme Machine 7.38@202mph

Wheel Standers
    (G) Chevy Rebellion 10.34@121mph
    (P) Airborn Express 10.72@111mph

20. nitrocoupe2009

Yes it's true he wrecked in his car apparently ...I don't see how a seasoned racer like him could have wrecked going down the track in a 10 second car hmmmm me thinks this may have been his first pass EVER