speaking of scam artists....

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jul 14, 2009.

1. GregM784

GregM784 Member

Well put David (i especially like the spanish part, and i agree with it, although i'm not PR)

2. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

This type of a-hole is the kind of guy who feeds on this type of attention. I’m sure he’ll actually post, “THE FREAKIN RICAN GETS 1000 PERCENT MORE PRESS THAN ANYONE ON INSIDETOPALCOHOL”… (look at the amount of hits this thread has gotten. OVER 18K!!! That is 1000 PERCENT HIGHER THAN SECOND PLACE!!!)

The Shit part is the guy would be correct. He is getting more “PUB” albeit negative at best, than any individual on this site. He’s probably sitting in his little house, on his stolen lap top computer drinking a nice luke-warm TECATE LIGHT reading this thread right now and screaming “AYE CARUMBA….SOMEBODY HAS FIGURED ME OUT”.

Hágalo un favor el Sr. Vidal. Permita que esta ducha-bolsa se cuelgue de su propia cuerda. No lo mezcle en la misma clase que este queso-Dick ignorante reclama para ser. Usted es mejor que eso. :cool:

Senor Timoteo Charlet

3. GregM784

GregM784 Member

queso-dick....i love it

4. nitrocoupe2009

nitrocoupe2009 New Member

Sal is pissed

Don't worry he is pissed that this site is talking about him believe me ! I have gotten calls and emails he is furious!! HAHAHAHAHA Good job everyone let's keep up the pressure!!!

5. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Si... mi espanol esta muy bien!!! and creative too! :cool:

6. Woodchip

Woodchip Top Alcohol Dragster

You mean to say. He's Freakin?

7. david vidal

david vidal New Member

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL MR.RAMOS ,NOT BULL.. LIKE YOUR DREAM!!!!! I AM NOT FREAKIN RICAN ,I AM PUERTORICAN(BORICUA)
    [​IMG]

8. PROCOMP1

PROCOMP1 New Member

Then let's extend him an invitation:

En Englis primero:

Hey Sal. Go f*ck a cat.

Mr. Ramos

I would like to invite you to a private chat session here on the pages of Insidetopalcohol.com. This would be a forum for you to tell your over 18,000 fans here on this site about the exciting and interesting programs you have in store for 'The Freakin Rican' line of products. As you know, drag racing fans are extremely passionate supporters of Sponsors in the sport. Coming on this site to explain your creative marketing program would surely convince the doubters that your plan is solid. And a good investment to boot.

If you chose, Mr. Hanna and I would be proud to moderate this forum, just to ensure things don't get completly out of hand and to give you a fair chance to tell your story.

Kindest regards

Timmah...

Oh and also If the Cat is busy..... may i suggest you go f*ck a goat?

En Espanol....

Oye Sal. Vaya joda un gato.

Sr. Ramos

Querría invitarle a una sesión privada de la charla aquí en las páginas de Insidetopalcohol com. Esto sería un foro para usted decir sus más de 18.000 ventiladores aquí en este sitio acerca de los programas emocionantes e interesantes que usted tiene guardado para 'El Freakin Rico' la línea de productos. Cuando usted sabe, el obstáculo que compite ventiladores es partidarios muy apasionados de Patrocinadores en el deporte. La venida en este sitio para explicar su programa creador de marketing convencería seguramente a los escépticos que su plan es sólido. Y una inversión buena inicializar.

Si usted escogió, el Sr. Hanna y yo estarían orgullosos moderar este foro, para asegurar justo que cosas no consigan completamente fuera de mano y para darle una oportunidad justa a decir su historia.

Consideraciones más amables

Timmah...

¿Ah y también Si el Gato está ocupado. .... puede sugiero que usted va jode una cabra?

9. david vidal

david vidal New Member

I THINK SHE IS THE BOSS ,AND HE IS THE EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!!::eek:
    [​IMG]

10. nitrocoupe2009

Here's the sad part ...............she believes EVERYTHING he says and truly believes he loves her !! she thinks WE are all jealous of him!!

11. david vidal

david vidal New Member

jealous of him?:eek: in what way? i think she never meet a real boricua!!!!he is just fake!!!

12. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

I wonder if I can lay claim to the quickest and fastest American born in Germany living in Surprise, AZ :) I know I cant lay claim to the quickest and fastest Surprise, AZ resident as John Patton holds that title :D

13. rick macedo racing

rick macedo racing New Member

Ill do one better I have the fastest time to move in and out of Surprize AZ. 10 months

14. Frankie

Frankie Jr. Dragster

whats really scary is the fact that the Reakin' Rican and I have 12 mutual friends on FB. *shudder*

15. nitrocoupe2009

I'm Blocked

Sal blocked me ..................funny I have a 5 minute phone message where he professes his undying love for me but yet he blocked me from his facebook??? I will have to find a way to download it I think everyone on here deserve a GREAT LAUGH!!!

16. Gary J

Gary J New Member

17. jb484

jb484 yes

He has invaded my turf, that bar of his is right down the stree from my shop, I will keep you posted on his new pyle of crap. The place used to be a car lot, trailer lot, portable building lot. Haven't seen the f/c their yet. John:eek:

18. JP

JP Member

Hi David ! hey don't hold anything back.. just tell him how you really feel...

Its good to know about you again , shoot me a PM if you need to talk..

JP

19. WickedFox

WickedFox New Member

Oh its there...its in the shop. And the funny thing is he is still telling everybody its a vette, even though the bondo has popped out of the moldings on the front nose. TABC paid him a visit too...
    JB where is your shop, i live near his new hole.

20. jb484

jb484 yes

My shop is down by the damn on south side of 105 behind Quality Furniture. Will take a picture of his new hole and will post soon, been waiting for his grand opening of that dump. Paint will only cover up so much crap. Saw wher it is a B.Y.O.B. place. Wonder who he is scamming for the alcohol license. I can find that out with the tabc man. John