Speaking about parity...

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Pat McGill, May 27, 2003.

1. Kingnitro

Kingnitro New Member

Well, the balance continued this week in Sonoma. Lucas runs .30's every pass, not a blown car on the map!

2. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Maybe the "Non Crackheads" should figure out a tune up!

Joe, the buzz is some don't care to be called names! Fools, now crackheads....dood get a life!

KB

3. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Kevin,
    I would like to challenge you to put a BA/D combination together and figure out a tune-up. I thought you'd already tried that, and that's why you own the AF/D now.
    Marty

4. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Marty, when I ran BAD I used a whipple.....not a PSI...I know that tune-ups for both combos are out there...I went to AFD to prep us for TF one day...plain and simple..

I see you guys are running good! Keep it up Marty you are a champion waiting to happen!

TAD ROCKS!
    KB

5. Kevin Brown

Kevin Brown Top Dragster

Oops...Me in a BAD?...not in this lifetime....Norm would not sell a damn thing....LOL, I will stay where I am thanks....

KB

6. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Kevin:

"I went to the movies last weekend....could you be RODGE ALMIGHTY? I saw your brother Bruce's show!"

LOL!

KOSKY (Mike?)

"pat don,t you think that its very obvious that the alky funny cars could care less what is happening in dragster it don,t apply to them maybe they should have them whatch a. fuel class come to reality in their catergory and watch them bitch when they start getting pushed out of the program. 2 tenths in their mind is parity same way other people thinks."

If you think the TA/FC racers aren't concerned, you need to take a walk around the pits at the next race and ask. Both classes need to remain strong in order to survive or both are gone. I think just like Pat said, that many have either made the move or are in TA/FC because of A/Fuel.

7. john348

john348 Top Alcohol

Randy is right
    i care
    and we better all care
    what happens to ta/d will filter down to us i do not believe that one will survive without the other and don't say look at the ihra

[ July 07, 2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: john348 ]