SCS blower information

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by andretakeda, Jan 24, 2007.

1. andretakeda

andretakeda New Member

Why SCS blower HH not legal NHRA ?
    which diference 2.5 retro to 1 inch ?

I am searching to buy to blower HH to use in outlaw. which the best rotor blower and best price ?

2. hemi altered 378

hemi altered 378 Blown Altered

for the money i would go with a littlefield case with kobelco rotors. just my 2 cents

3. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

Blowers

My Understanding Is That Nhra/ihra Has Banned All Billet Blower Cases. Scs Has Made These For Probaly At Least 15 Years As Walt Austin And Allen Johnson Used To Run These Blowers Way Back In There Roots Days. I Don't Think They Were Trying To Ban Mikes Blower But Trying To Limit Some Of The Fuel And Pro Mod Teams From Getting Out Of Hand On Designs. I Agree With Alt. 378 Merts Blower Packs A Lot Of Punch For The Money. That Is What We Sell The Most Of. Brand New 4900.00 With K-11 Rotors.

4. Lethal Threat Racing

I have SS# 3 of the SCS Billet Blowers and It came off T/f car in the late 80's to early 90's I love it!!!!!!!!! IT makes 40 PSI at 20% on a 526 Hemi in less than a .010 of a second. It is a HH Delta. I too have been looking for something to replace it, other then a PSI. For the 2000.00 I gave for it 3 years ago it is hard to get rid of it. SCS will not even talk to you about it because he is still Pissed OFF at NHRA today for outlawing the blower. SCS has restriped mine just because he wanted to see what SS#3 still looked like. However he asked for me to send it to someone else next time.

Have you looked at DMPE? The HH 14-71 Superman with K 11 rotors are the $hit From what I am told, but you will wait along time to get one so alot of guys are running what is talked about above for 1/3 less and you get in 1/4 of the time.