PSI D rotor w Cantrell coating, PSI Mag hat and Randy Anderson fuel system

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Will Hanna, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

PSI D rotor supercharger with billet front cover FOR SALE

This is my personal blower. It's a hot rod with every trick I know that can be legally done to a NHRA blower.

Cantrell coating. Blueprint mod done. This is a low run unit. Big female rotor. I feel confident this blower could run at the front of the pack in NHRA with the right combo below it.

Certification is out but it has only had 15 or less passes since last certified.

SOLD
    with PSI Mag hat that has recently been powder coated gloss black and butterflies/lip anodized black
    Waterman .950 Pump and Randy Anderson flowed fuel system with flowed bypass jets and flowed crawford drop in nozzles. Pump fresh back from Randy. Will supply black Goodridge 210 hose and fittings to suit your build along with Goodridge injector lines (straight to straights). Currently set up for 125 over outlaw FC set up but can convert back to .800 pump and 92 over legal TAFC set up. Taylor Blower Bag with top plate. Dual burst panel cage and diverter. PSI mini snout, HD quillshaft and pulley to suit 125 or 92 over. Custom built aluminum shipping box included (has handles, lighter and stronger than the wood one you get).

with Cantrell Stingray carbon insert and mounting plates/shims

SOLD

PSI 1.jpg

Will Hanna
    979.415.4959 (no calls or texts after 9 p.m. CST)
    will.hanna@insidetopalcohol.com

Last edited: Dec 31, 2019