PR-LAS VEGAS- Hillary Will preview

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by Will Hanna, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Girl Power Contact: Hillary Will
    (508) 212- 8455
    Hillary@HillaryWillRace.com
    P.R. Contact: Abigail Nelson
    (508) 631-6774
    Abby@HillaryWillRace.com

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

GIRL POWER RACING
    LOOKING FOR A WIN IN VEGAS

The Girl Power Racing team, led by driver Hillary Will, is heading to Las Vegas this weekend with their Top Alcohol Dragster, hoping to finish in the winner’s circle at the NHRA Summit Racing Nationals. This race will be the teams’ fifth ever national event start. After Will’s performance in the season opener in Pomona where she qualified number one and made her very first final round appearance, the Girl Power Racing team holds high expectations for this race in Vegas.

The team will have additional support from their honorary crew member for the weekend, racing legend Paula Murphy. Murphy, a former driver and a mentor to Will, has piloted everything from jet dragsters to funny cars, and was named one of the most outstanding female athletes of the century by the Associated Press in 1973, and was inducted into the Don Garlits International Drag Racing Hall of Fame in 1992. “It is an honor to have Paula’s support,” says Will, 25. “I talk to her often because I admire what she has accomplished in racing and I know I can learn a lot from her.”

Will and the Girl Power Racing team will be at the NHRA Summit Racing Nationals in Las Vegas, NV from April 15-17. Their first round of qualifying will be on Friday, April 15, and the first round of eliminations will begin Saturday, April 16. For more information, please visit www.HillaryWillRace.com.
    -30-