PR - Hoosier Thunder Motorsports and the Amalie Oil InstiGator Funny

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by jimwalczak, Mar 2, 2005.

1. jimwalczak

jimwalczak New Member

Hoosier Thunder Motorsports and the Amalie Oil InstiGator Funny Car Team Race Forward With Heflick and Walczak

March 02, 2005

Elkhart, IN - Hoosier Thunder Motorsports owners, Rhonda and Terry Mc Millen, announced that Tad "TV" Heflick has been promoted to Co-Crew Chief and Jim Walczak has been added to its Marketing and Promotions department.

[​IMG]Heflick will partner with Co-Crew Chief, Brent "Skinny" Ligard, turning wrenches for the three-car team, featuring the Amalie Oil InstiGator Funny Car, powered by Torco Race Fuels. "Tad has been a strong asset to our team and is a remarkable person," commented Rhonda Mc Millen. "Tad and Brent did an outstanding job last year. I know that they will continue to build on that success and take Hoosier Thunder Motorsports up another level," added Terry.

Heflick has been an accomplished Hoosier Thunder
    Motorsports member since 2004. He also attended JT Engineering's Drag Bike School in 2002 where he secured an NHRA competition license. "I'm prepared to meet the challenges ahead of me and this team. I'm confident that "Skinny" and I will be able to put a powerful "go pedal" under Terry's foot in order to bring home the "Iron Men" this season."

[​IMG]The team also announced the addition of Jim Walczak to its Marketing and Promotions department. While working closely with Rhonda Mc Millen, Walczak will be responsible for the team website(HoosierThunder.com) and new Sponsor Development. "Jim brings a lot of tools and experience to our team. His background in publishing and marketing will give us the opportunity to grow our team and add a Fuel car in the future," commented Terry.

Walczak added, "I'm excited about working with Hoosier Thunder Motorsports. These guys do a magnificent job performing for their partners and sponsors. I'm looking forward to developing a strategic partner that will allow us to put a Fuel car on the track."

[ March 03, 2005, 12:08 AM: Message edited by: jimwalczak ]