Nostalgia Series Veteran Jerry Kumre Jr set to make Top Alcohol dragster Debut

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by JJ Kumre, Jul 11, 2019.

1. JJ Kumre

JJ Kumre Member

Long time NHRA Heritage Series regular will step into the seat of the Eakins Family Racing (EFR) injected nitro dragster during the July 18-21 Regional event at his home track, Sonoma Raceway. “I have been fortunate to drive for some great teams in Top Fuel, Funny Car, Fuel Altered and A/Fuel in the Heritage Series but growing up around Pro Comp and Top Alcohol dragster with the SanPaolo family Spaghetti Bender cars I knew this was something I always wanted to do and the opportunity to work with Randy Eakins and Brett Johansen is just a perfect situation” stated Kumre

We want to thank East West Clutchs. Torco, SCE Gaskets, PJ1, Moroso, Competition Products, Moroso, The Hot Tub Wizard,M2 Image Solutions, Howards Cams, JL Creative Group, Ruthless Cowboys, Diest Safety, SoldbyFox.com and Tucker Tire Company for their continued support of Eakins Family Racing and we would also like to thank Sterling Homes & Investments, Champion Home Builders, Cambra Contracting and First Pacific Financial for coming on board.

The team invites fans to come out to Sonoma Raceway or tune in online to Dragracer.tv

Attached Files: