King pin and bushing kit

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Trickie67, May 6, 2014.

1. Trickie67

Trickie67 Member

Seeing if anyone out there has a new kit for my 23T Altered. I need both set of king pin and bushing kit. I did call Strange and looks like it is a discontinued part but they are researching and let me know tomorrow.
    The king pin diameter is .685 and the length is 5.65. It is a adjustable aluminum spindle. It is approximately around 15 yrs old. Hoping someone has a kit laying around out there.
    Thanks Rickey

2. Trickie67

Trickie67 Member

Well good news Strange can machine for me so I am sending the spindle to them. Thanks.

3. talbot35

talbot35 Member

If you can get a job number on this it would be great.
    Who did you speak with I seem to need the same kit.

I want new king pins and bushes in the spindles.
    I tried to get some from strange 6 months ago and couldn't get any sense out of anybody.
    So I made the bushes myself but a spare kit wouldn't go astray

Please contact me at
    talbot_35@hotmail.com

4. Trickie67

Trickie67 Member

His name is Mike ph nbr is 847-663-1701 ext nbr 4726 I will know more tomorrow once he gets my package but he had said that they could machine and trim the bushings so he may be reusing my kingpins if he thinks it is in good shape if not will replace it but I don't know how he will go about doing that. I will post once I know something.