ITA has 3 less members...

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Mar 13, 2005.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

I'm gone to the races for a few days, get home and see things went to hell on the board over the weekend.

For those of you that have had to put up with this Jerry Springer-like family bickering by Rev It Up, Gene Terenzio and ttutubono, I sincerely apologize, I try to keep this as racing oriented as I can, but I can only babysit it so much when I'm gone racing.

The three above mentioned parties have been deleted and banned off the site. Maybe somewhere in the not so close future, I will consider letting these members back on the site, but not any time soon.

Just to make it clear I'm not just singling these guys out, anyone that gets on here and starts a bunch of crap will be banned. It's pretty sad it's getting to the point I have to read every thread to make sure a used oil pan post don't get ugly.

Let's keep it clean, objective and about alcohol racing.

Note to the notorious 3: I know you're reading this. You were warned several times, and just couldn't resist dragging your problems on here. I told you in the last warning you had the choice of responding and 'taking up' or continuing to post here. You 3 obviously thought I was kidding and didn't opt for the latter. Don't try to get around the bans - you're not welcome here anymore.

Will Hanna

[ March 13, 2005, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Will Hanna ]

2. flash

flash top alcohol

I knew you had to be at the races for it to get out of hand like it did over the weekend will! I support your decision 100%.I don't want to see this website turn into the trash talking crap that some other websites have turned into! you keep it clean-and I support you all the way.

3. rpmhiperf

rpmhiperf Blown Alcohol

Viva El Presidente' :cool:

4. SNAPPY

SNAPPY TAFC

Good job, we read we all say it and it doesn't belong here. Thanks for taking action. This is a racing web site, that is why we log on. Thanks Will.

5. GARY JACOBSON

GARY JACOBSON COMP ELIM

thanks will.keep up the good work. :cool:

6. Inspector 12

Inspector 12 Member

Long time observer, first post. I want to say thanks Will for making the effort to keep this site worth coming back to. It is nice to have a site devoted to alcohol racing.

7. Don Scholl

Don Scholl New Member

So will the new body say - Will "the Axeman" Hanna on the side. :D Just wonderin'

[ March 16, 2005, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Don Scholl ]

8. mike tkach

mike tkach New Member

will,i read the posts,and was suprised,i have emailed and even did a little buisness with both party,s[jr and rev it up ,1 in the same i believe].the reason i was suprised,both are nice people with a lot to offer,i totally understand your banning them,don,t get me wrong,i agree that,s not good for this site,it,s just to bad it got so far out of hand.enough said,keep up the good work will,this is by far the best site for anyone who loves drag racing.lol , MIKE T

9. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

thanks for the support. i really didn't have a problem with any of them other than them dragging their family bs on here. :rolleyes:

10. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

I knew it wouldn't take long for "Cut the crap" to arrive. Good job Will.

11. Michael

Michael New Member

Will

Good Job!!!

Moderating a board like this takes alot of time and effort, I am sure MOST members appreciate it, and since you put forth the effort to do so, you have the right to decide what [or who] stays or go's, I understand and respect your decision completely, I enjoy this site SO much that beleive it or not, I am actually HESITANT to mention it for fear of "Yahoo's" showing up and ruining it [does anyone remember "heads up review"?]

Good job Will, sounds like everyone is behind you, I know I am, thanks again!

Michael McCabe