DJ Safety Moves to the Front of the Line with Ahten Racing

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by News Editor, Oct 29, 2016.

1. News Editor

News Editor Administrator

Las Vegas, NV. – “Dedicated to Safety” has long been the tag line for the NHRA. Johnny Ahten understands the importance of staying safe when he is traveling at speeds over 270 miles per hour on the track and as a LA County fire captain. He knows all too well that sometimes trouble can occur. This is why Ahten trusts DJ Safety. This weekend the Island Renovations / Combust Filters dragster will be highlighting DJ Safety with a visual overhaul that will continue through the Pomona Finals.

“DJ Safety has been a valued sponsor of Ahten Racing for many years and we are excited to place them loud and proud,” said Ahten. “Big Ben and his crew are amazing and their craftsmanship and commitment to safety is monumental. My new race suit not only looks great, but it’s very comfortable. I know it will protect me if needed.”

DJ Safety’s Ben Conant added, “DJ Safety would like to thank Johnny Ahten Racing for being part of the DJ Safety family and our great partnership we have.”

DJ Safety, Inc. is an engineering and manufacturing corporation which designs and produces safety equipment for a variety of industries including: Aerospace, Aviation, Film, Racing and Theme Parks. DJ Safety offers a variety of the standard and “made to order” safety products. The company has been successfully designing safety products for 15 years and manufacturing them for 16 years.

Johnny Ahten will have plenty of “ShowTime” with three races in Vegas and the Pomona finals. DJ Safety and Johnny Ahten worked together with One 11 Ink to design a new wrap for the car and matching starting line shirts from Six B Apparel. The new-look Ahten Racing dragster affectionately known as the “Stump Puller” will be revealed under the bright lights of The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

This weekend’s NHRA Toyota Nationals will be followed by the spring Vegas Regional make up race, then the Vegas Regional. The Ahten Racing Race Rig is full of parts and the team is eager to get it all started. It has been almost a month since the Stump Puller has been down the track. Ahten is eager to jump back in the seat. When asked what he wanted from Vegas Ahten responded, “My needs are simple, I want to go fast, and go rounds.” Stay in touch with Johnny and Ahten Racing at facebook.com/JohnnyAhtenRacing, and on Twitter and Instagram at: @Ahtenracing and on Pinterest at pinterest.com/ahten

DJ Safety was founded in 1996 by Navy Lieutenant Commander Joseph Hansen Retired and his wife Darlene (Deist) Hansen. Their goal was and continues to be a niche for high-level design engineering applications in specific Industries.

In 2000, the company expanded its operations to include the manufacturing arena to complement Joe Hansen’s engineering services. Safety is a major public, commercial and government concern affecting product design, manufacturing and usage.