Ahra

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by NITRO, Dec 15, 2012.

1. nitroguys

nitroguys Member

my team is ready

As for tnt motorsport. Mr magoo and sosenka motorsports we are ready so please keep us posted. Our fuel altered and topfuel dragster are ready to play!! We look forward to getting back to some fun racing. If we can help let us know!

2. aafa434

aafa434 Fuelish Habit

" There are several individuals on this board that have nothing good to say and as for Jim Overly, being called a maggot and pond scum, REALLY? Now that's original.

I will try to answer some of the questions I have seen for those of you who desire to keep some faith in what I am trying to do."[/QUOTE]

Seems that I must have hit a nerve for you to call out my name three times. Well, I guess if you had answered the question initially put to you, you might not have earned that pond scum tag. If it took getting testy for you to finally get it up enough to reveal some sad detail about how you let Moe take us all for a ride, well, then so be it. One thing that any law enforcement, military or other such ilk will recall- the senior man is the one with the responsibility, no matter who screws up in his organization. Moe was your choice.
    Now getting that list from Chris Graves and making those guys permanent members was a good first step. That how you got my name? Cause I'm on that list, too. Why do you think I was so pissed about you guys coming back around again.

Lets just leave it at this: I'll watch what you do from here on out. If I see something that looks or smells like bullshit, I'll call it. On the other hand, if I see something that looks like you guys are running a solid deal, I'll call that, too.

You claim to have turned it all around. Okay! Maybe you have. But you still bare watching- closely. Just consider this my payback for the $65 you guys got me for. Oh, but that was really Moe, huh?

Last edited: Mar 29, 2013
  3. Project Paladin

Project Paladin New Member

Where can I find a copy of the rule book?

4. mark6052

mark6052 Member

I have an OLD ahra rule book. It mainly says "industry standards" which means whatever nhra are requiring. That said it was very easy to meet safety at Spokane back in the day.

5. The Zone

The Zone Member

I got singled out too.

My reply is at the classic funny car board.

Dean

6. Project Paladin

Project Paladin New Member

Anything new?