wow

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by kosky racing, Nov 9, 2012.

1. kosky racing

kosky racing Comp Eliminator

Wow Whtely goes 5-22 at 274 that shows why he deserves the # 1 on his car kudos Kosky racing

2. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Ditto

What a great year for that group. Congrats.
    Marty and crew

3. Woodchip

Woodchip Top Alcohol Dragster

4. tom pickett

tom pickett Super Comp/tad

what a great run,the blown car lives !!!

5. wkdivr

wkdivr Member

WOW! And How!!!! Low 20's all weekend, and the .17 in the semis........WOW!!!!! Good to see the blown guys getting some good numbers!!!

6. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

run of the year

The 5.20 was a solid candidate for Run of the Year by any car or category, but the 5.17 at 277 blew that out of the water. Incredible and scary all at the same time.

I guess all of us B/AD tuners have more homework to do....

7. AlteredFan

AlteredFan Member

Awesome run, being from aus, i think the BAD cars run 128 over? is that correct? That is a fast fast run, i think we all have some catching up to do!

8. JustinatAce

JustinatAce Member

That 5.17 lap was other worldly good.. And the air was pretty good, but not Maple Grove or Gainesville sub 1,000ft good. That race track was about as good as they get. Conditions were all there and I'm glad to see someone finally prove me right that a BAD was capable of a teen. And that Peen Rite team really laid some numbers too, running under the old record themselves!

That Pomona race track looks like hell when you just look at all the bumps.. But when it produces a teen and low 20's like it's going out of style and mid-40's out of TAFC's, it is an EVIL place that requires evil tuning.

Congrats to Jim, Norm and the boys for putting their cherry on top of the dream season. And congrats to Team Peen and John, Jeff and the Lombardo camp on their Wallys!!

9. Chris Demke

Chris Demke Super Comp

Thanks Justin, I really appreciate it. I can see squeezing another hundredth or two out of the 5.23 I ran in the final, but a 5.17?!?! That is in a league of its own!!! Congrats to Jim, Norm and the rest of the YNOT team on a great championship season!!!

Chris

10. Hokes Racing

Hokes Racing Moderator

Wonder what Kind of RPM that sucker was turning at the end 12,000 :cool: one heck of a weekend for both Jim and Chris really glad to see the Blown cars run good Numbers