Still waiting the guys a scumbag!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

As all of you know already bout a deal involving Jim rowoldt and myself. Well just to inform you all I'm still bloody waiting. He has to pay the bill at AJPE but they can't get a hold of him and the heads have to be repaired still but Jim wants to fix them like el cheapo just to move them on which I am not happy bout this guy is a total loser who enjoys ripping off hard working people!!! Be aware of him.

2. jay70cuda

jay70cuda Well-Known Member

File a police report and get a warrant out for him just the the ray veirheller case. It's the only way your ever gonna get any head way. Get a hold of a detective in his home town and that's when shit will start to happen. Scumbag are all over on these racing sites just waiting to strike

3. JR Raceing

JR Raceing New Member

Hey Adam your full of shit you know where your parts are at and when they get to them they will be done. You need to stop telling bullshit stories. AJPE is not going to jump you forward in line to fix the heads period. You have got parts and everything but the cam was what I said they were. So just tell everyone you think your special and should get your parts done before the rest of the world does WAKE UP your not John Force your just another racer just like everyone else when your turn come they will get them done !!!!!!!!!!

4. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Ahaha I gotta laugh Jim!!! Funny how no one can get a hold of you till I write something in here. No1. You need to sort out the bill at ajpe so I can get my stuff. No2 I've spoken to someone at ajpe not gonna mention names and they said they are not happy to fix the heads the way YOU want them fixed coz it's not how they'd let them leave if it was up to them. So stop makin out I'm the bad one when I paid you $21,500 US in October for a completed 481x with 60mm cam stage 2 heads etc with TWO crankshafts etc etc. and I'm lucky to have a complete one jim and we almost in march. You've been paid just coz you lied and said you had one for sale when you didn't and bought bits and pieces from everywhere and it was junk well buddy that's your fault which now has become my bloody expensive nightmare coz you wanted to make a quick buck on some guys honest money.