ProStart Racecars

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by JRMotorsports, Jul 9, 2005.

1. JRMotorsports

JRMotorsports New Member

I was searching for chassis builder and I stumbled upon ProStart Racecars in New Jersey, they have a website at www.prostartracecars.com and look like they have quite a reputation of building championship caliber race cars ranging from the Super Classes to Alky, does anyone know anything about them?

2. TAFC 155

TAFC 155 New Member

I drive a Pro Start Funny Car here in Div. 1 and it is a quality piece and drives like a Cadillac.

Duane

3. TAD1128

TAD1128 Member

Our chassis is a '99 ProStart car, drives straight as an arrow (as long as the driver lines herself up on the starting line!). Car rides beautiful and leaves great every time. One of the best 60 foot times in D1 consistently. After my crash in Lebanon Valley, the welds never broke, and it was back-halfed and rides like new. Kurt is pretty meticulous and builds a great car.

Karen Benkovich, TAD 17

4. Paul Lee

Paul Lee New Member

After struggling much of the 2003 race season, we had Pro Start build us a new car for 2004 (after he finished Cy Chesterman's new car, which won the championship in 2004). I've been driving alky funny cars since 1988 and this was without a doubt the best car I've ever driven. Great handling and best of all, responsive to everything we threw at it in the tune-up department.

Also ask Tony Bartone, Steve Boggs, and Chuck Cheesman what their choice would be... Give Kurt a call at 908-479-4098.