NHRA wants driver profiles

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

From Eric Lotz, NHRA Field Marketing:

To: All Top Alcohol Class Participants

NHRA recently announced the formation of the new NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series Regional program featuring the drivers of the Top Alcohol Dragster and Top Alcohol Funny Car classes.

In our ongoing efforts to elevate this new Regional program and these two premier classes we would like to develop driver profiles for each of you for use with both motorsports and local media. The profiles may also be used in various ways to help build the fan base of the NHRA Lucas Oil Drag Racing Series and that of the Top Alcohol classes.

If you have already filled out this profile form as a division champion, please disregard this email – you do not need to fill it out again.

Below you will find a link that will open the profile. Please take a few minutes and fill it out and submit it as soon as possible. This is time sensitive project as we need to keep things moving forward as the 2012 season approaches.

https://adobeformscentral.com/?f=EekvaZ67mGUnN3GnOBsbQw

If you are unable to open the link please let me know and I will re-send it.

Please feel to contact me at any time if you have any questions and/or concerns.

Happy Holidays!

Thank you,

Eric Lotz
    Director, NHRA Field Marketing
    elotz@nhra.com<mailto:elotz@nhra.com>