Need wing and front spoiler

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by eps938, Apr 21, 2004.

1. eps938

eps938 Super Comp

Need Fuel Altered style rear wing, front spoiler and nitro FC front fuel tank - 16" frame rails ID - for blown roadster. If responding please state centers on wing. Thanks - The Reverend Doctor EPS

2. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

callaway has a spare haase' cf wing, i think its on tf centers, not the alky 18 3/4 centers.

we have a spare aerosport on 18 3/4 centers, but i dont think its for sale unless phil plans on getting us another haase as a spare....

3. JBJ

JBJ Member

EPS938 check your PM.

4. Bob Meyer

Bob Meyer Comp Eliminator

Lord Eldon;
    I've got one of those Harbor Freight park bench look'in things with a broke off leg. I can saw the other three off so's you don't bang your noggin. I figer you can use some muffler clamps around the roll bar to hook on the bottom slats.
    The top part has four slats, but if you take off the bottom one, it'll look just like them 3 stage thangs with all the ritin on um like Don ah, you no who I meeen. Ill' sale to ya for 5 quid.

yoour bestest pal, boB pS.. i'll look for a frunt wang ifin you want.

5. eps938

eps938 Super Comp

BM: Yup - sen it out to hillbilly lann. Sounz like you had Maxiene suck dat third leg off. Hows about painten sum liten boltz on it...that's if you ain't too busy restin up. Remember - I can still sue in Federal court for all of the tire shake that Darrien warned about...EPS