Iron man chassis

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by tdpo, Jan 31, 2014.

1. tdpo

tdpo Member

Bought parts and a brand new car from these guys and was very happy. 280 WB top dragster with a bunch of special additions thru out the build. Aaron was very patient with us thru the building process he even suggested some things that worked out great.Quality was A-1 and the car was ready when promised! Wouldnt hesitate to use there services again!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2014
  2. Dspulling

Dspulling New Member

Iron man

No doubt that Aaron is the man. Top of the line fabrication on all the cars I've seen him build. I'll use his services for anything from flowing a fuel pump to building a turn key.

3. nitro300

nitro300 New Member

Iron Man

I also bought a new car from Aaron. His quality work is the best out there from what I have seen. I was a very happy customer. His tuning abilities is also the way to go. He really takes pride in his work. I will definitely continue to use him.
    Thanks
    Eric

4. fast 418

fast 418 New Member

pro mod

He does great work from building doors car to dragster and flowing fuel system to tuning and now carbon fiber ..................................... just give he call for your needs