Hard to Find Keith Black 426 Hemi Block FOR SALE!!!

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Nitrolink, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Nitrolink

Nitrolink Member

FOR SALE!!! FOR SALE!!! FOR SALE!!!

And here's the best news first... Absolutely NO WINDOWS &
    NO SADDLES!!!
    When was the last time you seen one of these rare, hard to find (in this condition) Keith Black 426 Hemi Aluminum Blocks for sale anywhere??? And if you're running nitro, alcohol, or gas, this could be the perfect opportunity to score one of these nitro treasures for your very own. And save thousands at the same time not having to buy new... So let's get to it!!!

When it came to performance, durability and craftsmanship, Keith Black Blocks were the one's to run back in the day... Remember walking down the staging lanes of any NHRA or IHRA race and you would have seen this exact Block being used by the majority of the pro nitro & alcohol teams on tour. This style Block was responsible for countless championships and race wins by some of the biggest names in drag racing all over the country.

Technical Info:
    This model is the popular Keith Black Stage 10 Block and as you can see by the photos, it's overall appearance is awesome!!! This one is slightly used, has a .100 Tall Deck, with 3" Mains, with a 48 degree, Raised Cam. And is set up to accept your 1" size Roller Lifters. It's a Solid Block (you cannot run water thru it). And it utilizes you're 9/16" size head studs (not included). And the best news of all is that this Block is free of any damage or repairs... That's right... NO WINDOWS or SADDLES!!! And check out how clean the Lifter Galley is...

It also has a fresh line bored from Keith Black and has not been run since. It's currently loaded with a set of 4.187 sleeves. However can accept your size sleeves with minimal machine work. Cam Journals, Main Caps, etc; have all been thoroughly checked out and are good to go. And if you're looking to save weight, this could be the answer compared to the heavier current style Billet Blocks on the market today. This Block is in excellent shape and definitely ready for showtime if you are!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Why Buy New???
    If you've had a chance to shop around lately for a new style Block similar to this one from Keith Black, then be prepared to kick down... Because it's going to set you back over $6900 Bucks!!! But don't even think about spending that much when you can pick up this super clean set-up right here for a fraction of the cost of new!!!

Available immediately and priced to move. Call for Details!

More photos can be e-mailed to you directly upon request.

For more info contact Brandon at: (916) 425-1427 anytime!

Or send me a message through this site and I'll be glad to get back with you...

We have a large amount of Nitro & Alcohol Racing Parts FOR SALE so just give us a call, or P.M. your "wish list" and we'll take it from there. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  2. Nitrolink

Nitrolink Member

Bump to the top please!

3. Mike 367

Mike 367 New Member

Hello Brandon, is this block still for sale and does it have 2" center to center lifter bores? Thanks Mike

4. Nitrolink

Nitrolink Member

Hi Mike:
    Thank you for the message... This Block has been sold. Please let me know if I can help with anything else...
    Nitrolink

5. Mike 367

Mike 367 New Member

Thanks Brandon, any chance you can tell me what price im looking for a block like this?. Trying to put some sort of budget together for a new engine. Looking for a cast aluminium block with 2" lifter spread, as might be able to get a set of brad 5's that will be coming up for sale early 2017. Reason for this type of block is it can be used for several classes here in Australia for different set ups. If I get the brad heads would also need rockers to suit and manifold. Just on the look out at the moment, that block looked exactly what I was after. If anything comes up can you message me please.
    Thanks Mike.