Fat head parts pricing??

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Scotttrod, Nov 10, 2022.

1. Scotttrod

Scotttrod Member

Getting into the Top Fuel game and putting serious thought into selling my fathead stuff. Not sure how to price things (This is not a backwards way to place an add, I will when I actually make the decision to sell and place the adds here)

Probably the best way to sell is to piece things out. I have mostly grade A stuff surrounding a good block, but it isn't the greatest.

The block is BAE -500, 4.467 bore with good sleeves and a couple spares. It has 3 saddles and a couple of windows repaired at BAE. 60mm

4 run Bryant RCD splined 4.150 Crank.

Noonan S-600 heads with 4 runs after Janis refresh, new springs and locks, any valves that weren't perfect replaced.

Noonan X-1 heads in box from Janis, same as above but have not been bolted on since Janis did his magic (spare heads in trailer)

I have other stuff I have a pretty good idea how to price, but haven't been in the buy/sell market for quite some time and don't see many comparable adds.

Again, it will be a bit before I am ready to sell, but no idea what the market is like

Thanks for the advice, and really, not dead sure if it better to shelve this program and bring it back out when TF has run it's course, or sell my alcohol stuff to help finance TF.