Chrysler Motor Parts

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by Lou Osman, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Lou Osman

Lou Osman Member

1 Buxton Valve Spring Gauge 4"dial and lots of mechanical advantage $400

6 New CP Carrillo Rods 7.043 length. 1.156 pin dia., 2.500 100 Ea.

3 sets Chrysler Hemi Motor Mounts for Drag Boat 25 1/2" inside stinger width price is per set $100

2 Engine stands 5" rubber casters. All four wheels swivel and lock, 2"steel tubing, black power coated, 20" tall, 25 1/2" wide, 34 1/2" long 150 Ea.

1 Dual Mag drive for MSD 44 Mags, Chrysler Hemi, price includes hand cuffs plus billet clamps. This drive was manufactured by Enderle and has a 5 5/8' center line for the generators vs. the more popular 6' center line today. Will work fine with MSD generators with standard caps but will not work with the large caps. $350

4 3M model 7800S respirators full face covering, dual filters perfect for Nitro environment 75 ea.

8 Wrist Pins 3.400x 1.156x.340 wall New 40 Ea.

2 MSD 44 Generators $500

4 MSD 44 Coils $120

4 MSD Points Boxes Part Number 8145 $500

5 MSD Black Coils $140

2 103 GPM Rage Fuel L Pump Have flow sheet from rage on last rebuild and one hasn't been ran since 1500 Ea.

1 80 GPM Rage Fuel Pump Have flow sheet from Rage and pump has not been ran since rebuild $1,200

6 Alan Johnson Stage V forged billet Chrysler Heads, Complete With Valves, Springs, Retainers, Fuel Rails, Etc. - Valves have radius grooves and Manton keepers. Titanium intakes and Inconel exhaust valves Ready to bolt on a block and run. 1500 Ea.

1 Total Seal Ring Grinder. This is the good ring grinder that's A/C powered. $500

1 Set Head Stands for Chrysler Heads $100

3 Stage V Intake rockers 3/8 adjuster 50. Ea.

3 Racks of pistons and rods. These are all assembled including all new rod bearings in many cases new rings and pistons. On Dan Olson piston racks. Some new rods. All have the rod. Rod lengths are 7.043" pistons are described below. Assembly for cylinders 1 and 2 have lower compression 1.588 pin height vs. 1.618 for the rest of the rack which are higher compression. Each rack has a leather dust cover. $900. Per Rack

12 J E Pistons 4.187 Diameter .017 Dikes top ring, 1/16 second ring, 3/16 oil ring. Hard coated 1.618 Pin Height, 1.156 Diameter wrist pin hold $75

10 J E Pistons same as above but with 1.588 Pin height (Lower compression) $75

8 New Titanium Intake Valves 2.450x5.610x11/32, radius keeper groove $50

6 New Inconel Exhaust valves 1.925x5.019x3/8 $30

1 496 cubic inch Top Fuel drag motor complete pan to injector. This motor is ready to set in your vehicle and start. 3 run Valesco Splined billet Crankshaft, C P Carillo rods, PSI high helix 14-71 supercharger, AJ Stage V heads, AJ mag manifold (new design), 4 disc AFT clutch with titanium bell housing, 103 GPM Rage fuel pump, MSD 44 Mags. Heavy duty Johnny West rocker shafts and stage V rockers This motor was used in a op fuel drag boat to use in a car all you would need to do is get a different oil pan and turn the injector around. Includes engine mounts and stand. $89,000 in parts to build. $35,000

Call Lou Osman at Speed Sports for Pictures and more details on any of the parts listed 314-623-4885

nitrowannabe likes this.
  2. hydrotherapy

hydrotherapy Member

3. Lou Osman

Lou Osman Member

Dave
    I screwup the generators should have been $1500. Each not $500. as listed. It was simply a typo on my part.

4. hydrotherapy

hydrotherapy Member

5. dwwhite

dwwhite Member

on the aj heads one set complete.with spare x4 intakes and 4 exhaust valves,
    do you have stands and shafts for st 5 roller intake rockers.
    also looking for flat tappet ex rockers.and or ?
    on the heads what size is the studs and do you have a complete set for TfX.?
    on the je pistons one set of the completes, std fuel height?..and did you say they had rist pins.
    one set of the racks of pistons with cover.(ones that you think are the best} std height fuel pistons?
    both 44 with coils also are they large or small cap.
    2 of the 44 boxes.do you no when manufactured and have they ever been serviced.including the generators also.
    send me a price for everthing you do have to break it down no,just a total and a list on what you do or dont have..
    with the n.19 stuff{redickulas} i not sure how to get up here,,,boarder still closed usa to canada but may be ship to buffalo n.y usp warehouse if you can add that in also.
    ups tag to say {used automotive parts.} not for service or repair.

6. Lou Osman

Lou Osman Member

Mr. White you posed a lot of questions I'll do my best to answer
    • Will only sell the heads complete. As far as valves are concerned I only have used valves left. $40.00 for Intakes and $ 20.00 for Exhaust.
    • Have no stands or shafts left
    • Don't have any flat tappet exhaust rockers
    • The heads are drilled for 9/16 studs. I do have studs available $150.00 for a complete set
    • The new pistons are $ 75.00 each and do not include wrist pins.
    • The racks of pistons are complete with rods etc. including new rod bearings. Would supply the rack with standard compression height on all eight instead of staggered as now set up. Price would still be $900.00 per rack.
    • Typically the generators don't come with caps but would include one small cap per generator for the price listed in the ad.
    • I don't have any information on the points boxes other than the part number. Could send you pictures if that would help.
    • As for total on all the mag stuff just add up the prices from the ad. If you want a total for everything listed in the ad you can do the math. Have sold the ring grinder and new rods thus far although have had many inquires and planed buys.
    • I'm not familiar with the UPS warehouse set up. I would request that you pay me first then once its established the funds are secure you provide me a address and I would ship it there.

7. Lou Osman

Lou Osman Member

Need to change the price for the two Rage fuel pumps above both are 103 gallon pumps one is fresh having just been rebuilt by Rage and not ran since the second pump was used until we stopped racing still good. Prices are $3500.00 and $3000.00 respectively. Have the flow sheet from Rage for both pumps

8. Nitro Madness

Nitro Madness Super Comp

2 Engine stands 5" rubber casters. All four wheels swivel and lock, 2"steel tubing, black power coated, 20" tall, 25 1/2" wide, 34 1/2" long 150 Ea. - photo please...
    sgaulter (at) specialtygraphics.com

9. Lou Osman

Lou Osman Member

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Just realized you had ask for a photo. You think the motor stand is a buy, try that whole engine for 35K I have 85K in it including the pump, clutch and bellhousing. I have one stand left.

Attached Files:

10. Nitro Madness

Nitro Madness Super Comp

I built my own stand.....photo attached...the handles telescope inside each other for about 6' total length....roll into trailer and lock down with 2 quick pins!

Attached Files:

11. Nitro Madness

Nitro Madness Super Comp

Casters clamped on for welding position...extension tubes for handles mocked up

Attached Files:

12. ALKY691

ALKY691 Member

Hey Lou, What motor parts do you have left?
    Jon Rice
    floriteinc@yahoo