Can someone help!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Is anyone near olympia Washington state. I'm in need of someone to go see Jim rowoldt to see if he is still alive and if so get him to pay the bill at AJPE so I can collect my stuff!! This guy is a total scumbag who rips off people at any chance he gets let alone a compulsive liar!!! 61432650474 or pm me.

2. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Where Are The Volunteers NOW?

Sad to hear that this Jim Rowoldt scammer continues to lead you on and continues to be a thief. I have read in some of the posts of the members of ITA that they volunteered to go see him personally and either get your money back or get the parts. They need to step up and keep their word, too.
    Buyers Beware.

3. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Thanks for your interest TADhemiracer but this guy has to do one thing and he thinks I'm gonna wait Another 4 weeks for him to pay the bill so I can recieve my parts. "I don't think so" he got paid in October last year it's been all too long don't you think? And he doesn't answer anybody's calls either.

4. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

I hear you and I understand your pain but the fact is that you were the victim of a blatant thief who took advantage of a trusting person who is not in the USA and can not realistically spend any time at the local law enforcement agency. Rowoldt knows that. You probably don't have a lot of recourse that is financially worthwhile. I don't think that this POS Rowoldt will ever pay his bill to AJPE or to anyone else that he owes to repair the parts that you "thought" you were buying. Again, as I said before, and as I reinstate that he had some used up pieces that were miss-matched for any particular application but listed them for sale as a "complete" engine but dis-assembled.
    It is not your fault that you believed a "fellow racer" but, again, buyer beware. Some sellers are just crooked. Period. I have been scammed before also, just not for that much money. It looks to me that you will either have to pay the extra money to AJPE and to whoever else to get your parts or just have to accept that fact that you lost your money to a scammer. Sad but true. If you don't pay the extra money to redeem the parts then he could pay the bill and resell the parts to another trusting soul.
    Where are the guys who "don't live that far away that will go see him and collect your money or collect your parts"? Where did they go???
    Sad but True.

5. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

I have received everything bar block and heads. The remaining stuff is on its way and I have already recieved some. Well see wat the motor is missing wen I start putting it together. It's a shame there is people out there that do this to honest people that just wanna go drag racing. I can't see Jim spending all the money with wat parts he has had to buy. But if so that shouldn't be my problem he should make it right as quick as possible don't you think? But unfortunately it is my problem a very big one. Thanks for your interest in my situation.