Anyone know Jim Rowoldt

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Does have another contact number for Jim Rowoldt apart from (360) 349-3475. I've bought parts from him and now he not answering and the parts haven't shown up!!!

2. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Happening way too often. Someone needs to set up an escrow service for parts. The money goes to a third party everyone knows and trusts, and when the parts show up the money is released to the seller.

3. Mark Leigh

Mark Leigh Member

Maybe what should happen is to ask about a stranger on this forum BEFORE the transaction --???

4. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Yeah I no I was supposed to get a 481x from him $22000 US dollars. I'm in Australia which hurts 1 million times more. If anyone knows of him please let me know he apparently drives a twin turbo 10.5 outlaw car!!!

5. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

So you are saying he got you for $22,000?

6. Marc White

Marc White Member

Look on yellowbullet.com. Those guys know everyone.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  7. TAFC670

TAFC670 New Member

Just called

Since I live in Washington also I though maybe I'd see what happens. I called the number and someone answered on the 3rd ring.

8. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

We'll does anyone know Jim rowoldt personally?? I wrote this over a month ago and after 5 weeks all I been getting is excuse after excuse I paid Jim $21,500 for a complete billet 481x with some spares. The motor is disassembled with all new parts in boxes. Financially Jim rowoldt of Olympia Washington has stuffed me up big time. My racing career had come to an end before it had even started. I have to now sell my brand new car to cover all losses. This should deal has destroyed my family my business and everyone involved on my end. What makes this worse is I am from Adelaide Australia.

9. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

He runs a 2002 camaro in 10.5 with twin turbos apparently. He is also getting a brand new car built by xtreme chassis works in germansville PA.

10. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Anyone please??? No one knows this guy??

11. skauto

skauto Member

Try calling the fab shop that is building his car? i googled it for you and it has his new car plastered all over their website maybe they can put you in touch with him or may like to know who they are dealing with,
    XTREME OUTLAW CHASSIS WORKS
    KEITH FEDIRKO - PRESIDENT , PA 610-760-9161

12. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

I tried calling them already no answer. Story of my life. Thanks anyway

13. Dale Remelis

Dale Remelis New Member

Please post a notice in the Forum: Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback with your story. We need to keep a record of these people.

14. bandit496

bandit496 Member

Being from Australia, are you sure you have the time differential right? If I remember right with some deals I had with Australians, they had to call very early in the morning to catch me late in the evening. JW

15. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Dude I call America everyday yeah I got the time differences spot on no matter the place they live in. Thanks anyway

16. JR Raceing

JR Raceing New Member

Jim Rowoldt

Just to set the record straight this is Jim Rowoldt and there is no scam or steeling of anyone's money. Adam has been in contact with me from day one and as I explained to Will Hanna in a PM there were problems when the motor got shipped and there were parts that got damaged in the proses of the shipping company transferring the parts from one truck to another. They called me and asked what they should do because the freight was going to Australia and its damaged. I could have said I don't care ship it but i told them to bring it back it was only one state away from me when this happened. I am not trying to be a hero but i thought it was the best thing to do. When the freight returned there was no pallet which all the parts were on and the piston box, rod box and crank boxes were destroyed along with 3 broken pistons. So I thought I did the right thing by having the parts brought back to me, Adam knew all of this when it happened mind you. So I got on the phone immediately and ordered parts to replace the damaged ones, Adam also knew this was happening. So to make a long story short he is not getting ripped of I thought i was doing the right thing but because we cant get parts over night I'm a thief so he says. most of his parts were shipped out yesterday and the rest will be leavening when the pistons show up and all the parts I told him he was getting will be there plus some extras I don't need. Sorry for wasting everyone's time but I took the advice of MR Hanna and let people know what has happened. Regards Jim.

17. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Adam tassone

This is Adam from Australia. Everything Jim has said is true. However I totally understand the circumstances that happened, but if your only waiting for pistons and rods the other parts could of been sent 3-4 weeks ago coz I was happy to do so. After 5 weeks of stress and numerous attempts to get the parts he had there, there was always an excuse why they weren't picked up or dropped off. Yes finally Jim sent a few items yesterday finally but why not everything apart from pistons which I was happy to air freight and pay for freight. Everything was always to hard or not right, I don't get it put the stuff on a pallet strap it down simple!!! If you wanted to give me the stuff you had 4 weeks ago you could of but you chose to hold onto em for wat reason who knows. Regards Adam. And you didn't always answer your phone and to this day umyoull only communicate by email now.

18. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Names and ID Exposed/

I see the background of this thread. That being said, I do find it a little hard to understand how a thread not long ago about my receiving a set-back manifold intake that was described as being perfect, never cracked or welded but when I received it, in reality and picture proof, the intake had indeed been welded numerous times and still had a crack that needed another weld was pulled like my posting when the scammer replied with his excuses to try to save his a** and saying that I was "crying like a bitch" which he has said the exact same thing about other people scammed by him, was when a posting like this can stand and be allowed while a very similar thread that I brought about was censored. Mine was only for $800 while this one is for $21,500. Maybe that is why this thread is not pulled.
    Like many others have said, ask around before you send money. Ask for additional photos with a special feature in the photo to verify that they have the item. Even then, the seller may not send the item. "The shipping company damaged the item and returned it to me". Yeah Right. "I was doing the right thing in preserving the buyers interest in the item by having them return the item to me". Yeah Right. Another buyer loses his money trying to save money on used parts. Buyer Beware!

19. JR Raceing

JR Raceing New Member

Obviously you don't know how to read the shipper dropped the pallet and destroyed it I could have sent it anyway and said f*** it. Then I would have been an ass hole for selling bad parts. So since you have all the answers Mr Yeah Right what would you have done in this case either way it was a loose loose situation for me. Like I said Adam will get exactly what he paid for. Sorry for your bad intake but those are the chances we all take when buying USED PARTS. The reason they weren't shipped three weeks ago is because we were trying to not have 10 boxes of parts scattered all over one pallet sounds way better to me. But to satisfy Adam we went ahead and shipped separate boxes which at this point is out of my control if they get lost or don't show up he has tracking numbers and can deal with it himself. Cheers

20. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Jim. You better hope you get this whole deal sorted today before I really let loose. The information i have found out in the last 24hours is mind blowing. Finish the deal Jim with parts you've got or tryin to "fix". Have a good day Jim