anglia spindle wheel bearings infos

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by noiraude, Nov 25, 2013.

1. noiraude

noiraude Member

hi all!
    i need to buy wheel bearings for 3 sets of front anglia spindle mount wheels,from 3 different brands:
    it seems weld and american racing share the same bearing kits(let me know if i'm wrong)but what about centerline?
    can't find a kit for these for anglia spindles.

2. afueldigger

afueldigger tire wiper

As long as all your spindles are anglia then all will be the same.......The bearings and seals are all O.E. anglia......

3. NITROBANDIT1

NITROBANDIT1 LOST IN SPACE

wheel me out

the only difference would be if the wheels you have were ordered with strange super struts or lamb struts, then the bearings would be different. some of the new americans have been a combo of the 2. just make sure its not binding or put together wrong.

4. Nitro Madness

Nitro Madness Super Comp

I don't wanna beat a dead horse but thought that I should mention again the confusion about the Anglia/Strange spindles....Strange does make a funny car spindle that uses Anglia bearings.....they also make a spindle for door cars that uses a larger "Strange" bearing.....I ordered a pair of spindle mount wheels from M/T last fall and specified that they were "Strange funny car spindles that used the Anglia bearing.....my mistake was that I should have not mentioned the Strange name at all...I should have just said "Anglia Spindle" and left it at that....had to send them back and exchange for correct Anglia wheels...

5. noiraude

noiraude Member

i thank you all for the infos!
    now i know what to buy!;);)