A/FRO MEETING

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Wendland, Sep 12, 2003.

1. flash

flash top alcohol

if all you are going to do is get on this web site to promote your own agenda,divide tad/afd,promote your own website,and display the names of people who see it your way,then I would just rather not read your propaganda,go away!!!

2. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Guy,
    Yeah, they sure were innocent questions with no malice or insinuations involved whatsoever werent they? He did more than just ask questions, he injected his dislike of Shelly into every question he posted. I wasnt the only one to get after him either. You make it sound so innocent, when that in fact wasnt the case.

Mark

3. paalexander

paalexander New Member

Guy: A correction in your thought train: the blown alcohol dragsters cannot run at 125 over, because they run all the time at their maximum SFI limit. There is no "data" to go find; there's nothing to "give back." You may be thinking of TAFC, which was reduced in overdrive the way you are thinking.

4. Wendland

Wendland Guest

Mark, Cool post with the picture and all. I never said anything about the website, just the T-shirts...I wish you luck on all your endervors..

I am very sorry that I said anything about Shelly. This is my personal apology to her.

5. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Hey Rob,
    Very classy move and I applaud you for it. I still think I was in error in not doing a better job representing both sides on the site, and for that I apologize to the A/Fuel folks. It will be remedied in the next couple of weeks. Thanks Rob........

Mark

6. Bill Severino

Bill Severino webmaster

As long a people refrain from taking shots at one another hasing and rehashing is a good thing. And R4K your right this topic does deserve the attention its getting lets just keep it professional more than personal.

7. GUY CHAFFEE

GUY CHAFFEE New Member

DAVID THANK YOU FOR BRINGING THIS TO MY ATTENTION I HAD NOT BEEN ABLE TO READ THIS BEFORE AND TO MARK I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE. IF WE CAN LET THE PAST BE THE PAST I BELEIVE SHELLY, AND MY FAMILY HAVE MADE OUR PEICE. AND ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING EACH OTHER AGAIN.

8. David Smith

David Smith Member

Guy no problem. I have talked to Ron and Brandon Chaffee in another sites chatroom I look foward to meeting you and your team either at Chicago or Ennis if you are attending either of those races this season.

Take care and see you at the races.

9. Sharky

Sharky New Member

Hey Guy,
    Its all good :D The written word is often mistaken and misunderstood. I am sure that is all it was and is in most cases with problems like we see here. My apologies to you and your Dad as well. Take care........

Mark

10. Rapid Transit

Rapid Transit New Member

Guy, please take your CAPS off, it looks like you are SHOUTING!!!! LOL Kim :D