2 BAE NHRA Pro Mod Legal Alcohol Hemis

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by goodtogo, Dec 6, 2015.

Tags:
  1. goodtogo

goodtogo New Member

I have 2 completely fresh and ready to run like new BRAD hemi's out of a ProMod formerly ran by Rick DiStefano. Would like to sell complete with tune-ups, fuel systems, hat to pan.

*First one (526 C.I.) features a Kobelco Superman-k11 blower with all mods done by Darren Mayer at DMPE. Brad Six heads. This engine dynoed at 2774 HP on Les Davenports inertia dyno. $66,000 Canadian Dollars which is approximately $50,000 USD.

*Second Engine (526 C.I.) BAE3.jpg BAE1.jpg BAE2.jpg features a DMPE M-5 highly modded blower with Auzzy heads. This engine dynoed at 2986 HP on Les Davenports inertia Dyno. $66,000 Canadian Dollars which is approximately $50,000 USD.

Features: Upgraded Reid rocker assemblies, Bryant Cranks, Victory valves, JE Pistons, Manton pushrods, DMPE custom carbon injector hats, the best of the best.

Both Engines have the best of the best and are NHRA Pro Mod legal for 20% over.

All the best-high quality parts-fresh ready to fun.

I have much more information available to serious buyers so feel free to call me anytime @306-460-7095, they are located in CANADA so it is a great time for guys from the USA to buy as your dollar is very good right now.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
  2. bruce boland

bruce boland Member

Are the blocks .100 tall
    Any windows or saddles.