Volunteer Crew help TAD/TAFC/NTF/NFC

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by Jimmy Perry, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Jimmy Perry

Jimmy Perry New Member

TAD/TAFC/NTF/NFC – volunteer crew help.
    I am interested in helping/teaming up with an existing team. I am experienced in TAD and TAFC maintenance and open to everything form race only help to possibly partnering up. I’m pretty busy and work and also being involved with my kids sports but with the right situation I can make time. I prefer to stay west coast unless it is financially viable to travel further.
    My experience stems from owning driving my own TAD team of which I still have all the assets.. i.e. car, trailer, Toater, all the tooling.. ect. ( I also have a real nice TAFC roller ) and years of Pro Gas Hydro drag boat racing. I have also crewed for a few TAFC operations with Ora Vasquez teams, Ben Harper and Brad McWilliams.
    I even have a 3k sq ft fully equipped race shop with a studio apartment attached available if something local was worked out.
    Jimmy Perry
    (805) 310-3975

2. slowpoke96z28

slowpoke96z28 Member

I can't help you, but you can help me. That 3k sqft shop with apartment you have? I'd like to do something like that. Can you share the plans? Thanks

3. Jimmy Perry

Jimmy Perry New Member

slowpoke96z28, yes I can possibly share the plans with you. the shape is somewhat unique to fit my lot size AND the building is in California which as you can imagine required some crazy seismic designs for footings and rollup openings.

4. slowpoke96z28

slowpoke96z28 Member

Ok cool. Im in texas now, but I'm originally from Oakland, Ca. I've experienced my fair share of seismic activity lol. Anything would help...