Supercharged SBC T/D

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by MCRACING, Apr 7, 2018.

1. MCRACING

MCRACING New Member

I have a beautiful Mike Bos Top Dragster for sale. Have three dragsters in the garage, so one has to go.

This dragster has been very well maintained, just needs a driver. The car has a really well running all aluminum 360 CI Small block in it. It's got all the goodies, MSD 20 PROMAG, a 10-71 Superman DMPE hi-helix supercharger that makes more than enough boost to push you into the 4.18-4.22 range with current set up at 1500 ft altitude, just top off the alky in it. I got Marty Chance to make a converter for the car, so it's got about 5 passes on it. The powerglide has 1.80 straight cut gears, it's also got a new gear in the full floater rear, new brakes, new WELD 16x16 beadlocks and chutes with bags. I have a complete engine build list, for any interested buyers. The car has only been run sparingly over the last two years due to having two other cars, so I am offering if the buyer wants to have the motor freshened up with new rods, pistons bearings and springs that I will replace for additional cost. Make contact, have many pictures of the car! CHECK OUT SOME OF THE PICS! >>>>https://imgur.com/a/d8Kmd

2. MCRACING

MCRACING New Member

3. pentastarrail

pentastarrail Top Dragster

Year of car and price ?????
    You can text it to 860-459-8364 if you want. Frank

4. MCRACING

MCRACING New Member

Hey Frank, Messaged you on text. Was out of town on a TDY. -Matt