Stage II Heads

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by harrisracing, Dec 5, 2013.

1. harrisracing

harrisracing Member

Who made the aluminum stage II water heads? 16 bolt manifold, 2 plugs the ones I have only 1 machined. It has holes to receive rocker stand bolts. can send pictures. Thanks Randy :cool:

2. harrisracing

harrisracing Member

Thanks Robert, Any stage 10 blocks?

3. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Keith Black racing engines are available,.........Blocks, heads, pumps, rocker gear, valve covers, gear drives, etc....
    street hemi 440,KB 500, KB 600, and all the 426 stage blocks in solid or water for Top alky to Top Fuel..!!!
    Stage 5 solid,
    stage 6 water block,
    stage 7 solid block,
    stage 8 water block,
    stage 10 solid,
    stage 15 solid,
    and the forged stage 16 blocks for use in ALL NHRA fuel classes all available.

:cool:

4. ITS IN MY BLOOD

call KB They have some used blocks too..!!!

5. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

if Im correct..the term water block is as kalitta told me when I got my stage 10 it was to make the block lighter...Dave

6. ITS IN MY BLOOD

Im sure Rheel knows all the run downs,..But a water block was just for that purpose for water circulation,.just like the heads until 84.?? when solid was the way to go and the need for water in the block was no longer needed because the dry launches, dry hops etc, went away for better tires, track prep, and staging the car happens with a lot less time idling and blurping engine/clutch.
    No water stage 10 blocks,.each stage was an upgrade from the previous design with alternating stage numbers in solid or water blocks.

All were cast until the stage 16 which is forged as NHRA mandated all fuel blocks be forged back in what 2002 or 3

What say you Rheel..???

:D

7. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Stage 10 KB Block

I see that Dunnandgone has a KB stage 10 block for sale listed in the parts section on this site.

8. harrisracing

harrisracing Member

This got a bit off track, but anybody wants these?

9. Soldierboy0098

Soldierboy0098 Active Member

Sleeves

Not trying to Hijack a thread but if anyone needs 4.7" solid sleeves for a KB, I have 9 I think. See my add with tons of parts.

Thanks,
    Trevor SHerwood

10. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Offtrack Replies

I guess I got offtrack when someone asked for help in identifying some 16 bolts heads they had and then I got offtrack again when I thought I saw that someone asked if there were any Stage 10 blocks out there. I must have gotten confused about the original posting, I thought the OP was looking to identify some heads and then to buy a Stage 10 block, NOT just trying to sell the heads.
    It could just be my ability to read. I get confused easy nowadays.

11. 23T Hemmee

23T Hemmee Member

Dart made some of the early aluminum dual plug 16-bolt heads that were used in the 70's Pro-Stock era. Milodon also had a 16-bolt dual plug alloy head that, if I remember right had Stage II cast into the head. The ones I had were a D-port exhaust and had been done by Mullen Eng, who did most of the early development for Mopar. Of course, by the time I got them they were old news, but still a pretty decent water head.

12. h2b puller

h2b puller Member

KB Sleeves

KB Stage 10/15 block sleeves $98,- each new @ Sassy Racing Engines

13. h2b puller

h2b puller Member

KB sleeves

they have in stock 4.310 bore sleeves, do not know if they have other bores.