Sean Bellemeur to drive SynOil TAFC

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by Will Hanna, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

Bellemeur Joins SynOil TA/FC Team

The Edmonton, Alberta based SynOil Racing Top Alcohol Funny Car team led by owner Geoff Goodwin along with crew chiefs Wally and Ryan Protz has tapped Sean Bellemeur to drive their 2007 SynOil Chevrolet Monte Carlo. The SynOil team will make their debut with their new driver this weekend at the 20th annual Fathers Day Funny Car Classic at Race City in Calgary.

Bellemeur, 26, from Tustin, CA has been idle for most of the season and is excited to be back behind the wheel. “To say I missed driving is the ultimate understatement. I was like a caged animal. I’m very happy and feel very fortunate to be involved with a team with the caliber of guys like Geoff and the father/son tag team of Wally and Ryan Protz. Not to mention the major sponsor from SynOil and support from its President John Edwards. I can’t wait to get started” said Sean.

The decision to add the youthful Bellemeur to the team is a result of the team’s new direction and enthusiasm with co-crew chief Ryan Protz being one of the youngest crew chiefs in Top Alcohol competition. “When I first met with Sean, I could see right away that his enthusiasm and drive to win is right up there with the teams. Our communication has been great and I think we will have a very lethal combination out on the race track” Ryan stated.

Following this weekend’s race in Calgary the SynOil team will head to Seattle for the NHRA Division 6 race in Seattle. The entire team is excited to hit the race track, and race fans are invited to meet the team, their new driver, and learn more about SynOil Racing.

SynOil Fluids is a supplier and distributor of base commodity fluid products to the Western Canadian Oilfield. These commodities include hydrocarbon fracturing with tight gas and conventional oil and gas applications. For more information please visit www.synoil.ca

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.