Rpm performance products ?

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by frank70, Mar 14, 2009.

1. frank70

frank70 NOSTALGIA DRAGSTER

I am just a sportsman racer and would love to have a Racepak but fact is dont have $5,500.00 to throw at it right now. I have seen the ad in National Dragster for a company called RPM PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS! They sell a Pro Blower system for basiclly half of the cost of a Racepak. Has anyone used this system? Should I buy one of theres, keep saving my pennies and buy a racepak, or is there somone else out there with a better system? I have a Blown Alky FED with a powerglide that we will run on a low 6 second index. Im not trying to be cheap just trying to get the best bang for my buck!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2009
  2. willy200

willy200 Member

RPM Performance Data logger

I was thinking the same as you 6 months ago, and have another companys product on a TAD, but purchased the RPM data for a new TA/FC that I am building, because the cost was good, value for money. Randy was a honest guy to me on the phone and in emails, Even told me if I was not happy with the product to send it back and he would refund my money. He meet my shipping deadline to get his product to my shipping container on time. Once the product arrived was was very pleased with it. Have yet to mount it on the chassis, Another guy has it on a TAD here and he is very happy with it, they recently had a problem and randy sent them another one , to then find out the it was the laptop computer that had the problem .Cant get any better than that, Check out a prevoius thread when I asked the same question as you, I brought the same pro package with the wireless download option.

3. Kevin O'Dell

Kevin O'Dell Member

Racepak has a new sportsman series starting at $700.00. Check it out on their website.

4. blown375

blown375 New Member

Don't hesitate to buy a RPM performance data logger!
    I have one and I love it, there service is priceless and second to none!
    The RPM performance data logger is small ,light weight, and the software is easy to use. These units work much better than some of the more expensive units on the market! I know of one local team that has turned there program around , after they got rid of there poorly working ,more expensive data logger that they struggled with for a few years and bought a RPM performance unit.

You will not get get any better service from any other company out there!

Randy is the builder and designer and you can actually talk to him! He is very paitent and helpfull when you have a question , he will walk you thru any problem that you may have.

Robert Frigon

5. a/fd slngsht

a/fd slngsht Member

I can not express how pleased i am with my rpm computer!!!!! great product, great people to deal with!!!!!!! i bet race pac was forced to build a low buck computer cause of rpm!!!! Mike

6. Bottlefed

Bottlefed New to Blowers

RPM where the customer is no 1

I worked on fastavengers alky dragster last year and we used the RPM product that was previously on his nitrous door car, Randy has been extremly helpful with transition to blown app and the product works excellent. Now that it has the wireless feature it is really a pleasure to use, and Randy has always been available to answer any questions weekday or weekend.

I am sure when fastavenger gets out of the garage or back from the track and hits the site he will say the same.

Richard Gavle

7. TWD

TWD Blown alky

We run a racepak IQ3 dash logger. It may be more expensive, but I certainly like the added functionality of being able to see what is happening at warmup and after the run. It also gives you the option to recall highest values (EGT) directly after the run on the dash. And it's more budget friendly than the other Racepak stuff as well.

Just my 2cts worth.

Marcel

8. hemi altered 378

hemi altered 378 Blown Altered

i wouldn't hesitate to buy from Randy......great guy to deal with. you get what you pay for with his system, never heard anything bad from one of his customers.
    Darren Russell

9. craig moss

craig moss Member

rpm

I am wiring mine up now seems to be a good set up. I have it on a boat and he said he will replace whatever fails no questions asked even it I sink it for a year!!!

10. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

Frank, is it for the car you bought from me? If so post up some pic's! I bought a RPM computer for my Spitzer and I LOVE IT !!! Randy is the shit, plus it's super easy to use and install. Service it second to none... he even answers calls on weekends. It really is a great product at a great price. You can't go wrong with racepac but I'm wondering how much you pay for the name? Jody Stroud

11. frank70

frank70 NOSTALGIA DRAGSTER

Jody, yes it is for the ol FED! I sent you some pics at your email address!! Well it sounds like I need to give Randy a call and get one of these things ordered!! Thanks for all the feed back from everyone. I really appreciate it!!
    :)

12. fastavenger 588

fastavenger 588 New Member

Rpm

one of the nicest units out there i would not buy aneything but a RPM logger have had one for 4 years now not even a cencer has went dad we run a blown hemi and we are plenty hard on it and randy is the best now all i need him to make is a dam dash display:D:D