RFC Chaplains

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by TAD529, Sep 16, 2010.

1. TAD529

TAD529 Member

As the season winds down, I just want to take a moment to THANK all the RFC Chaplains for their thoughts and prayers.They are the best Safety Safari a racer could have.Also Thank You Ken Webb Div 5 Chaplain for being there. Geno & the guys

2. missnmydad

missnmydad New Member

I second this wholeheartedly! The RFC Folks were absolutely INCREDIBLE to our family in Seattle! We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us on that day! I hope that the funds they get from the Mark Niver Memorial decals will help them out greatly! THANK YOU!

3. 310TAD

310TAD Top Alcohol

Division 3

Great idea.
    I'd like to add thanks to Glen and Linda Kreider for taking great care of the Division 3 racers.

Marty Thacker & crew

4. Jim Peters

Jim Peters New Member

Racer for Christ

This is a great time to thank the men and women of RFC. God Bless you folks and a big thanks Division 6 I like how you always come and see how were doing Thank You Jimmy:D

5. Dave Germain

Dave Germain New Member

Martin

I want to thank Div 6 Chaplain Martin Schulz III for being there this year. He would say a prayer before every run with me. I truly apppreciated him being there. He was the only part of my tune-up that I could count on this year. Thanks Martin, our little talks meant more to me than you can imagine. Dave Germain