RAY VEIRHELLER!!! Barberton, OH.

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by c_adgent, Sep 10, 2013.

1. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

RAY VEIRHELLER!!! Barberton, OH. ph# 330-414-5514

If anyone has been scammed by Ray Veirheller, Please post the information on this thread. He has taken me for $1000 on a Racepak & I 'm going to make certain that I'm the last victim. Please only post on this thread if he currently owes you parts or money.

Thank you,
    Cody Adgent
    Eagleville,TN
    931-212-3602

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. Nitro Madness

Nitro Madness Super Comp

Got stiffed for $7300 on several printing jobs....I have judgement against Ray but not getting very far on collecting...it's still active with an attorney in Barberton, OH....

3. Randy G.

Randy G. Top Alcohol

Sounds like someone needs to pay a visit to good ol' Ray.

Lennon300 likes this.
  4. Senior moments

I read the post about this guy about 2 hours after I sent him $400 by WU for an MSD box...I called him about all the bad ink - he actually picked up phone when I called and said everything was all BS blah blah blah, but he would give me a tracking # today and get it out too me. Yeah right. I tried calling all his contact #'s today and no answer of course. First time and last time ever I will get scammed. Fortunately not a ton of money, but a lesson learned. Only recourse is the local Barberton police who I'm told have been contacted a number of times about this vermin. fraud over State lines and in my case in another country is a federal deal, so we'll just have to see what comes down. I'd love to wring his neck, but Ray Vierheller just isn't worth it. He's a total waste of humanity. My contact is
    Phil Nedham
    Ajax, Ontario Canada
    289-200-8326

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  5. jody stroud

jody stroud ZOMBIE Top Dragster

If he shit me like that ...... One of us would be going to the hospital. F... The money, I'd drive to him and put my foot in his azz...:. Or get my damn money back. His choice.

6. nitrohaulic

nitrohaulic Bracket Racer

I'm surprised he's been doing it for so long under the same name.

7. snake321

snake321 New Member

8. Senior moments

I got in touch with Cody (first post on this thread) yesterday and he gave me the # for the Barberton Police. I was referred to Lieutenant Jamieson, who's well familiar with this scumbag. We all need to keep the pressure on the police to do SOMETHING....He said he was talking to the prosecutor to determine if this scamming is a civil matter or criminal. Say what?..Call Lt Jamieson at 330-848-6728. He said he would call me today but never did so we all gotta let him know we're not going away...At least I'm not anyway. We all gotta be on top of him 24/7...If you don't, there's no point in whining. If I don't get some action from the Lt, I'll go to the Police Chief who is Vincent G Morber

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  9. Senior moments

Ray,,,I'm sure you read this to see if you're still under the radar...You aren't. The walls are closing in buddy. You're goin' down sooner than later. I'm gonna make plenty sure of it

10. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Funny thing happened today... I was talking with a good friend of mine, whom happens to be the head detective in a neighboring county after the Barberton, OH police called me this morning with the whole civil/criminal spill. I told him what was going on, and he told me this.. "It doesn't make a crap what they think it is in Ohio, but in Tennessee when you send someone money in another state & they don't refund it or send you the merchandise, it is INTERSTATE THEFT!!" I used the 'Can't squeeze blood from a turnip' phrase and he responded... "I don't want the blood, I want the turnip"!! He isn't blowing smoke, he deals with scumbags just like Ray Veirheller every day. I would suggest for everyone to keep on Lt. Jamison for the time being, but Ray may get a field trip to TN to face charges. Hopefully!!!

11. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Could ITA make this thread "Sticky" in hopes of saving someone some time & money?

12. c_adgent

c_adgent Member

Attention!!

If you have been scammed by Ray Veiheller, please contact Lt. Jamison @ the Barberton,OH police dept. 330-848-6709. The prosecutors office is considering charges & they need to talk to anyone whom has been victimized by this guy

13. skeen

skeen Member

eenI'LL not ONLY call tomorrow, but will give them MY prosecutors name and Number, KY has a long arm statute, as long as ALL of my business was done IN KY, { which it was, I even deposited the money in a bank IN my hometown } mr veheller may get a ride to ky before he sees TN, but ID be THRILLED either way. I'm out 2800.00 have EVER text AND lie ray has told all in print !!!!!
    the bigger question is, the patriot act was specifically designed to STOP individuals who were depositing money into an account they DIDNT have a deposit slip for, THEIR name was not on, etc... so HAS fifth third AND ray been breaking a FEDERAL banking law ???? I for one am considering { my attorney is } charging fifth third with being as guilty as ray... SOMEONE AT FIFTH THIRD knew there was money coming in from ALL over the Midwest AND a lot of it was directly deposited into his account !!!!! EXACTLY what the patriot act WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP !!! mr Veheller has gotten himself into some DEEP shit that WILL cost prison time.

Steve Keen
    270 869 8853 work
    270 831 4053 cell

14. Senior moments

The local police had a talk with Vierheller about ten days ago....he said he would make good on everything....uh huh....He said he mailed me back my $400...back on Sept 18...I emailed him last week where is it?..He said he sent the letter by parcel post..*L0L*..The lies just getting more ridiculous and funny every time. Seems like he absolutely wants to wind up behind bars. Personally I'm gonna help him make that dream come true!

15. tad1011

tad1011 Member

Send the black lincoln too collect !!!!!!!!!

16. skeen

skeen Member

UPDATE !!! judge signed a FELONY warrant for ray { with the CORRECT social security ## ] it will be entered into ncic { or ncis , whatever the universal warrant system is } Kentucky IS GOING TO EXTRADITE Mr. veheller over this... you don't scam someone out of thousands and walk away ray.. the GOOD news is, I know a LOT of people in the local jail and in surrounding penitentiary's , so if you "need" anything, I'm SURE I can get it for you !!!! the officer said by Christmas he should be in custody . I will keep everyone posted. I would HIGHLY suggest ANYONE who has had enough stolen from them to make it a felony, call your local police dept., file a report , if you cant get your county attorney to make a felony warrant, then your not your not going to see anything in return. in my case, Mr. veheller is going to do time, AND pay restitution !!!! though getting my money back may prove difficult, the time he is going to receive here will ease my pain a little !!!!!
    anyone that can get their county attorney to prosecute should contact me, once this guy is in custody, he shouldn't EVER be let out to screw hard working people out of their money...thanks, Steve

17. Senior moments

He was physically arrested a week ago. Don't know if he's still behind bars, or bailed out, but in any case he's been busted

18. skeen

skeen Member

do you know what county he was arrested in ?

19. snake321

snake321 New Member

It's not in Barberton. Their court shows nothing pending for his name

20. fcars101

fcars101 New Member

Foot in the Azz

airborne all the way