Personal update from BILLY at Bills Leverentz Engines ( foramally ODDYS)

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by nitronick, Sep 19, 2012.

1. nitronick

nitronick Jr. Dragster

Hello to everyone here on Yellowbullet

I want to take the time to personally update everyone to my status and what’s going on here at Bill Leverentz Engines ( formally ODDY’s Automotive). First yes we have moved to a different location. From Elma NY to East Aurora NY. As every business owner knows to cut back over head is much needed in this economy. To better serve my customers I made the tuff decision to move to a location closer to my home were the building rent and utility bills are cheaper. The money saved will allow more services to be performed for all my customers. The phone numbers will be the same 716-674-2500 (Office phone) and 716-374-0804 ( My cell). The first number is through Verizon and having it reconnected at the new shop has been a pain. Hopefully Verizon will fix this problem ASAP!

I am very sorry for any inconvenience this has caused any of you awaiting engines, parts, and services. Although I have a lot of catching up to do IT WILL GET DONE!

Next I like to address the recent postings and rumors about me personally. The latest one being I was hospitalized due to alcohol poisoning. I don’t know how these things get started but I completely deny these rumors as a whole. My hospitalization came from my longstanding vein trouble in both legs. Because of that I wound up with a serious staff infection that was becoming toxic to the blood. I was flat on my back in the hospital for more than a week receiving large doses of strong antibiotics intravenously. The overall weakness and pain in both legs made it impossible to stand for any length of time and working was out of the question. The pain has lessoned as the infection has been placed under control now. I am now back in the shop.

Lastly as a matter of complete honesty you will see I had a friend of mine post this update on the board today. I feel my time is best spent back in the shop completing projects for all my customers not on the internet.

TO ALL MY CUSTOMERS _ YOU ARE VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I look forward to serving the racing community for many years to come. Again sorry for the inconvenience these delays have caused.

Sincerely Yours

Bill Leveritz

2. vetteafc

vetteafc New Member

Glad everything is going good for you. Make sure you give John Lake a call. You can contact me if you need his number. Terry.

3. trazzy2255

trazzy2255 New Member

I understand everything that is going on, should not stop you from answering the phone! Ive called probly 20 different times, all times of day, morning, day, and night. The 1-716-374-0804 number must be off the hook, its always buisy! The 716-674-2500 number is disconnected. I dont understand the meaning of these post when its all b.s. You wasnt there for your customers before and you still are not there for us now!