Original Pro Jacks FOR SALE!!! Come and get em!!!

Discussion in 'Old NRE X-1 Heads Free Classifieds' started by Nitrolink, May 30, 2010.

1. Nitrolink

Nitrolink Authorized Merchant

FOR SALE!!! FOR SALE!!! FOR SALE!!!

Finally the search is over... And as you can see by the photo's below, you're looking at the "real deal" right here!!! And the best news is this complete set of "Original" ProJacks for your state of the art racing operation is available for sale immediately to the first racer that not only realizes how hard they are to find slightly used. But is also aware of the BIG $$$ he will be saving right here not having to buy them brand new elsewhere!

Don't settle for less... When it comes to performance, durability and craftsmanship, ProJack is really the only choice!!! They definitely make one of the finest race car air lift systems money can buy... Just take a walk down the staging lanes of any NHRA or IHRA race and you'll see this exact set-up being used by the majority of the pro nitro teams on tour. And you know, those guys count on only the best equipment to get the job done... And now, so can you!!! Here's the perfect opportunity to outfit you're racing team with some of the best equipment on the market today, so let's get to it!!!

Technical Info:
    What makes this complete air over hydraulic set-up the more desirable model is that the rear Jack has the higher 19" lift instead of the shorter models. Many of the pro nitro teams prefer to raise the backs of the race cars up slightly higher for easier bottom end engine service in between rounds... And this set-up will allow you to do that! Both front and rear Jacks are slightly used, chrome plated and come with adjustable speed valves that allow you to release pressure gradually when you lower you're race car so it does not slam to the ground. Both are also equipped with the safer more popular chassis pin set-up instead of chassis saddles. Just weld a few chassis tabs (not included) where you want them on you're car and you're good to go! Standard size front Jack has a 15" lift with it's top bar measuring 10 5/8" across with a 1/2" chassis pin. And larger rear Jack has a 19" lift with it's top bar measuring 15 3/8" across with a 5/8" chassis pin. And both Jacks come with the standard pivoting safety bar set-up that locks into place when you're car is up in the air. Both have been tested recently and are free of any damage or repairs. And of course, they do have you're common nicks, scratches, etc; from normal use. Foot Pump included connects directly to you're air compressor air line (not included) and is also used and free of any damage. It has been tested recently and is also good to go as well. Hydraulic lines included are also in nice used shape and extend out from the "T" fitting approx 11 feet long going to the front Jack. And 11 feet long going to the rear Jack. And a 10 foot line is also included that runs from the front of the Pump to the "T" fitting.

Why Buy New??? If you've had a chance to shop around lately for this exact set-up brand new from ProJack, then be prepared to kick down!!! A brand new upgraded set-up like this with the higher lift is going to set you back right at $3500 Bucks!!! But don't even think about spending that much when you can pick up this complete super clean set right here and save big time!!! And just think... Now you can leave that old school floor jack & jack stands at home where they belong...

Available immediately and priced to move at only $2700 O.B.O. + shipping.

Click here to see photos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

More photos can be seen on RacingJunk item # 1979579. Or I can e-mail them to you directly upon request.

For more info contact Brandon at: (916) 425-1427 anytime!

Or send me a message thru this site and I'll be glad to get back with you...

We have a large amount of parts FOR SALE so just give us a call, or e-mail your "wish list" and we'll take it from there. Thanks for looking!!!

Last edited: Aug 29, 2010
  2. count1957

count1957 Member

Starter information

Brandon,
    Send me your regular e-mail address and I will send you info on my starters.
    If you don't need armatures, I may be able to do price effective repairs for you.Greg 602-908-2316

3. Nitrolink

Nitrolink Authorized Merchant

Bump to the top please!