Oil Filter

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by aort, Oct 1, 2012.

1. aort

aort Member

Looking for a new setup on the oil filter. Who makes the remote mount filter assembly for the HP6 canister style with a screen on top?

2. Dale H.

Dale H. Member

Don't know about the screen, but CV products makes a nice billet piece for the HP6.
    #CV747

-Dale

3. aort

aort Member

I've seen some of the others. I know Fram used to make one (#hpk6000), but they don't seem to make it anymore. I'd just like the screen on top for a quicker inspection than cutting the filter open. Here is a picture.

[​IMG]

4. blownalcohols10

blownalcohols10 New Member

Filter

System one is top notch stuff....

5. WIZBANG

WIZBANG Member

X2 on System 1

6. aort

aort Member

I have a system 1 inline filter now. They don't make something like the filter shown above though do they?

7. h2b puller

h2b puller Member

8. wld4x4

wld4x4 Member

Here you go!

CHECK OUT Clear View Filtration Website www.clearviewfiltration.com for more information and to see FIVE DIFFERENT STYLES of See Through Filter Assemblies and filter Accessories for engines, transmissions, and fuel systems.

9. Chi Town Brown

I recall there being some bad reviews with the pictures filter above? I don't remember what those issues are. System1 seems to be who most use.

10. mikec6641

mikec6641 New Member

See Through Oil Filter Assemblies

I am the owner of ClearView Filtration. There has not been any bad reviews or comments from any of our customers. If there is any bad reviews they could be from other filter manufacturers that wish they had a patented filter that a user could visually inspect the filtered particles without making a big mess. These oil filter assemblies allow the user to visually see the particles filtered out of the engine without draining or leaking any oil, without loosening any fasteners or fittings, and without the loss of oil out of the system. This can be done in seconds after the engine is shut off even when filtering non transparent fluids like engine oil. Check out our web site for more information www.clearviewfiltration.com or call 509-467-7584

11. lucky devil

lucky devil Member

I have used System1 for many years in everything from a Rover v8 (what?). To my current BAE6 , always been happy.

Having not tried any other system , I can't compare.

Wayne

12. hydrotherapy

hydrotherapy Member

That oil filter was made by BSR and said use a Fran hp6 on top, the screen was a very course screen that was square with a presure relief on one side