Northwest Winter Rod and Speed Car show

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by ITS IN MY BLOOD, Jan 21, 2010.

1. ITS IN MY BLOOD

This Saturday at the Linn County Expo Centers, In Albany Oregon just south
    of Salem,..the Winter Rod and Speed Benifit car show 9 to 9
    I will have the 72 Veneys Vega on show case along with more than 100 hundred cars, several activities, contests, awards, and famous cars and people including Gordy Bonnin, and more you can read all about it here on this link,..open the link view a pic of last years event and then scroll down to see the list of People and cars on hand,..stop by and say Hi and remember this is a benifit car show for a young girl in need of medical help,..
    thank you Rich Bailey for all your hard work and long efforts put into this for this Girl
    http://capracing.com/winter_show.html

Thanks
    Vic Miller

2. Cap Racing

Cap Racing New Member

Thanks Vic for coming to the show. There's a nice shot taken by George Adams of your car on my web site. It looked good and deserved to win an award.

The show was a success and a great one for drag racing as we had some race cars, memorabilia and "240" was in the house along Mike Klober and even Norm Christianson.

Along with Vic's car we had Ashwell Racing's new Mustang TAFC, my old front engine car and the Rocketeer. Plus Donn Hosford brought his Firebird that Gordie use to race back in the day. Now everyone wants to buy it!