Nancy Matter Partners with Drag Strip Girl Apparel

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by F/C Girl, Feb 27, 2008.

1. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Nancy Matter Racing Announces Marketing Partnership With Drag Strip Girl Apparel

The Top Alcohol Funny Car Team of Nancy Matter is very proud to announce their new multi-year associate marketing partnership with Drag Strip Girl.
    The apparel and accessory company based in New Hampshire prides itself with having the most hip, yet casual drag strip attire. Drag Strip Girl Apparel is perfect for on and off the track, and appeals to women as well as young girls throughout the drag racing community.
    "Drag Strip Girl is an outstanding partner for us". states Nancy.* "All of the Drag Strip Girl merchandise is of the highest quality and affordable.
    It makes perfect sense for a female-owned team and driver to represent such a great brand. Dawn Mazi-Hovsepian, owner of Drag Strip Girl, has been involved in drag racing her entire life, and has a very strong working knowledge of not only what goes on in the pits, but also within the business world for success. We're extremely honored to be included as a new partner with Drag Strip Girl, and look forward to a very successful partnership in 2008 and beyond."

"Becoming a marketing partner with Nancy Matter Racing was a no-brainer", said Dawn.* "Nancy is an extremely talented and self-motivated individual. I've watched the progression of her team over the past year, and appreciate her team's dedication to fielding a top notch alky funny car in one of the toughest classes out there.* I'm excited to be partnered with her team, and look forward to watching and helping Nancy achieve her many goals."**

Nancy Matter Racing will carry a variety of Drag Strip Girl merchandise at all Lucas Oil Events, trade shows, charity events,and scheduled match races. In addition, Drag Strip Girl merchandise will be available at www.NancyMatterRacing.com.
    Drag Strip Girl is dedicated to providing high-quality, affordable products, and support USA manufacturers. For a complete look at all the products available or to learn more about Drag Strip Girl, please log on to: www.dragstripgirldesigns.com

2. Schaun

Schaun SuperComp

Good Job Nancy, Congratulations!!! Will the car be decked out for Tucson?

3. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Hi Schaun, thanks, Car will carry DSG logo, we have a complete redesign forth coming that is in the works from another deal that is almost complete.

Thanks for asking, will you be there?

4. Schaun

Schaun SuperComp

Yeah, I will. Sorry for the late response. I am at the Phoenix Divisional trying to find my a** with both hands!!! Throttle stop issues! I will be glad to go all out some day so I don't have that headache:mad: