Nancy Matter and Nick Poloson On Racing Sports Live!

Discussion in 'Alcohol Racing News' started by F/C Girl, Jun 19, 2008.

1. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Nancy Matter and Nick Poloson Featured on Racing Sports Live Motorsports Radio Broadcast

On July 6th, 2008, Racing Sports Live is proud to announce their in studio guests for the July 4th weekend special show: Division 4 Top Alcohol Funny Car Driver Nancy Matter and Team Sundown's Outlaw Fuel Altered Driver Nick Poloson.

Both drivers will be racing the night before in their respective classes on July 5th at North Star Dragway in Denton, Texas for the Independence Day Drag Race which is co-sponsored by Racing Sports Live!

Racing Sports Live! broadcasts live every Sunday at 10:00 AM Central Time in the Dallas/Fort Worth area on FM 105.3 and online at www.RacingSportsLive.com with hosts Joseph (JC) Campbell, Chris Graves and Eric Marc.

Previous guests include Doc Holladay, Jimmy Jones, Kebin Kinsley, Allen Meyer and Dale Creasy Jr. to name a few.

Racing Sports Live! promotes All Drag Racing, All The Time.
    [​IMG]

For more information on Racing Sports Live! Please log on to: www.racingsportslive.com

For more information on Nancy Matter Racing, please log on to: www.nancymatterracing.com

For more information on Nick Poloson and The Outlaw Fuel Altered Association, please log on to: www.ofaa.net

2. Mikey

Mikey Jr. Dragster

Quick question

Is this the same Nick Poloson that use to live and race in Louisiana a long time ago. If so... This is Mike Nicoll. My father Steve and I just wanted to say a quick hello.

Mike
    TD 4470

3. F/C Girl

F/C Girl New Member

Hi Mike! Maybe you & your dad can call in and say hi to him?

I bet he'd love it!!!

take care,
    Nancy