Misc Nostalgia Nitro Stuff

Discussion in 'Noonan Classifieds' started by clint thompson, Apr 19, 2017.

1. clint thompson

shack attack.jpg
    Time to clear out the shop, I'm moving on from the NFC deal and have some nice parts mostly that I bought new that have barely been used. Not gonna give 'em away, but great deals on some really nice like new stuff. Offers considered. All prices plus shipping.

Littlefield LB-21 6.71 supercharger with drive snout and starter bracket. 18 runs total since new. 9 runs since new case and bearing plate upgrade at Littlefield’s $5500 SOLD

SSI 6.71 NFC blower, 8 runs including snout and starter bracket $7000

Enderle Birdcatcher magnesium injector with Gorr inlet bezel and Jackson nitro barrel valve, all fuel lines, distribution blocks, port and hat lines (rubber). $1500 SOLD

Taylor 6.71 blower restraint. Certified, complete plate, straps, bag, header brackets and pins, injector straps $1250 SOLD

RAGE NFC pump with 21 gpm cert from KJ Crawford. Includes shutoff and large inlet, 2 runs. $1700 already tagged and no waiting.

Molinari ALL TITANIUM 10.5” glide clutch. 26 runs total since I bought it new. Hemi bolt pattern. I will send and have freshly serviced and certified at MRP, super nice unit. $7000

10.5” Boninfante clutch discs and floaters. Discs all from same batch. 1 ¾” hubs and 4 groove floaters

12 new discs @ $125 each. 10 new big stand floaters @ $50 each

20 used floaters cut flat ready to run. most have just one run some have two @ $25 each

18 used discs; 6 @ .350+, 4@ .340+, 5@ .320+, 3 @ .300+ cut flat ready to run $600 for all

*******buy the whole batch of clutch parts for $2850 be set for the season!

Cirello magneto with the big black coil, billet coil mount, hemi wire set, and extra cap and rotor. 11 runs since I purchased new. 2 runs since serviced by Cirello. $1500 SOLD

Racepak Pro 1B data logger. Everything as taken off the car. Logger, charger, data cartridge, cartridge reader, and software. Includes EGT thermocouples, boxes and cable, -10 flow meter, fiber optic RPM pickup, two fuel pressures, oil pressure, blower pressure, clutch rpm, driveshaft rpm, all lines and cables as taken off the car, less dash now $5000

Contact Clint Thompson ct6345@aol.com or 541-944-4141 cell.

Last edited: May 22, 2017
  2. clint thompson

BUMP IT UP STILL GOT SOME GOOD STUFF LEFT