Magneto Mount

Discussion in 'PSI Superchargers Tech Questions' started by Adam Culpepper, Jan 10, 2006.

1. Adam Culpepper

Adam Culpepper Small Fry

ive got a small ford that i need to mount a mallory mag on and the blower doesnt leave room for the "usual" spot. ive got an external belt driven wet sump pump on the side of the engine that drives my enderle pump off the back of it.

what i would like to do is mount the magneto facing forward, like you would normally mount a fuel pump. does anyone sell any adapters that allow you to mount a magneto head on a fuel pump extension? ive seen the rdi offset drive and the lowe stuff, but i was looking for something a bit more basic and (hopefully) alot cheaper.

2. Alkydrag

Alkydrag Sr. Dragster

I don't have the number off the top of my head, but I think Blower Drive Service has what you need. They are in Whittier, California.

3. shomethemoney

shomethemoney New Member

Dunn Offset Drive

I'd check with Mike Dunn on an offset drive, would not be real expensive.

4. RBS

RBS Authorized Merchant

offset drives

hi adam we sell offset drives for the mag check us out at www.rbssuperchargers.com look under mag drives and acc. another option that can be resonable is to look on ebay or other website for a enderle dual fuel pump drive and with minimal machine work you can run two acc. of it good luck and if you need any help let us know thnaks jr

5. Adam Culpepper

Adam Culpepper Small Fry

rbs, do you offer a drive that would fit a 9.2 deck ford?

6. QtrWarrior

QtrWarrior New Member

Adam,

Check with DblA.. He might be able to hook you up with something that you might be able to make work...

Mike

7. secondwindracing

secondwindracing top alcohol

call Mike Dunn, he is the only person that can and will....that guy is the goo roo of mag drives. That is the only drive I will use, if you need his number let me know, he lives in texas. give him a call you will be very impressed he won't hurry you off the phone and he is such a brain at this stuff...good luck

8. Nathan Sitko - 625 TAD/TAFC

You could call my grandpa in California, George Sitko. He builds mag drive and other components for a living, he's done several front-drive deals on chev's,hemi's, etc. 562-243-0482