Keep it objective folks....NO PERSONAL ATTACKS!

Discussion in 'Pit Buzz' started by Will Hanna, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Will Hanna

Will Hanna We put the 'inside' in Top Alcohol
    Staff Member

My computer kicked the rods last night, and now I'm signed on at the computer repair shop....(I tried turning my motherboard 128 over and I didn't give it enough ram....:D )

I sign on to see what basically amounts to a bunch of personal attacks....which anyone that has been a member, or follower of this site knows WE ARE NOT ABOUT!

Anyone that equates a rule change to O'bannon's absolute influence over anyone in NHRA must have had their head in the sand for a while! There has been countless efforts by many on the blown side that have lead to this change. BTW, it was a unanimous (7-0) vote for the increased OD.

I don't have a problem with whether or not someone agrees or disagrees with something. I don't even have a problem with someone saying that politics lead to this change (boy that would be the pot calling the kettle black). We're all adults and we know the line where something goes personal.

Show some professionalism and some class. Keep posts clean and objective.

I usually like giving some leeway, but I guess I'm going to have to go back to 'bar room' rules.

If you get in a fight in a bar, it doesn't matter who started it, both people are going to jail. Same on this site. If you get into a pissing contest with someone, I don't care who started it, who's right or wrong, both get kicked off. If you think you can hide behind an alias, I will post IP information and the town it comes from, for all the world to see! Then let the general public make their guesses.

Save this so you can copy and paste it down the road: If blown cars start running away with the class, I will campaign to help the A/Fuelers. I'm all about parity and TAD....not blown or A/Fuel.

We work real hard here to keep a clean environment for racers! Please help keep it that way!

2. race on

race on New Member

i always kinda thought you were one sided and all for the blown cars, now that i see you would campaign for the a/fuelers too, i have to say i agree with you. Parity is the issue at hand, not one type of car being better than the other.