Jim rowoldt of Olympia!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Apr 8, 2014.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Jim once again you leave me no choice but to go to a forum to get your attention. It's almost been 6 months months now since I paid you and still haven't received my stuff. Just pay the outstanding bill at AJPE so they can release my stuff to me, it's been way too long don't you think? Coz I think it has!! Stop playing games and buying time wen you've already played enough games and bought way too much time so finish the deal!!!

2. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Jim Rowoldt

Any updates on whether or not you have ever received ALL of the parts you paid Jim Rowoldt $20,000 for?

3. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

5 days

I've received some parts. Jim has said he will be paying the outstanding amount at AJPE by the end if this month which means I can finally get the rest of my parts home. It's only 5 days till the end of the month which Jim has said everything will be paid by then so let's see if he keeps his word and I can get my stuff and him out of my life. I still will not no wat is missing until I receive the box that is currently on its way here now. I just want him to pay his bill and be done. I paid him in October 26 2013 which means it's been 6 months. Well we can only wait and see. Thanks for your interest.

4. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow is the end of the month lets see if he keeps his word and pays the bill like he has said to me and ajpe!!!