"jim rowoldt" deal still going!!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds Buyer/Seller Feedback' started by Vxssgen111, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

As most of you aware, around the end of october i purchased a complete 481x in pieces for $21,500 from a gentleman named Jim Rowoldt from Olympia Washingston. since i had paid him i have recieved the following.

1x dan olsen pan brand new
    1x box of rods brand new dont no size etc
    1x manifold (looks like cant be used wont know till i recieve it)
    1x box that says lifters, pushrods, pump drive. not sure exactly what is in there.
    1x child&albert performance parts box (not sure whats in there either)
    1x pair of alan johnson black valve covers.

parts that i am waiting on receiving
    2x bryant cranks 1 brand new 1 used
    1x set of headers ( that he said i can have coz of this deal taking so long) much appreciated
    1x 481x billet 10.400 block no windows no saddles with roller bearings 65mm cam journal
    1x pair of stage 2 481x heads complete fresh ready to go. valves,springs rocker gear etc
    1x front crank support
    1x mag drive
    2x camshafts
    1x set of brand new bearings
    1x full set of brand new diamond pistons with rings etc. (he has recieved them i no that coz i had tracking number)

now like i said this deal was done end of october paid up front $21,500 before i seen a single part. the information i have gathered over the numerous weeks is really mind blowing and i will not disclose it because i am not the one to spread storys about someone if it doesnt involve me at the time. the information i can say is i no 100% that a JIM from Washington sent a 481x billet block to walt alston shop in seattle washington to get the pan rail repaired which they could not so now it has been sent to alan johnson to get repaired, which is 2 weeks away when all my stuff should of left monday.

my point of writing this article is that if you are going to sell someone parts etc, number 1: make sure you got em and number 2: tell the truth, if jim just said "adam the block is getting repaired" i would of been like "ok how long just make sure wen its done i want it sent straight from ajpe" and you can send the rest. As you all might know im from australia which makes this all but more difficult and financially,physically and emotionally tiring. it has all been about 6 weeks now and i no Jim has defended himself by saying im not gonna get ripped off i will get my stuff just how him and i discussed in the condition etc. But this is when i get uoset coz i need to know WHEN WILL I GET MY STUFF JIM!!!!! all well and good to say I WILL get it, but WHEN!!!!!....

For 1-2 weeks jim would not talk to me and would only just barley contact me via email. well i got some stuff and since then he did call and we spoke which was very assuring but now he has disappered and cant get a hold of him either can my freight guy. i dont like telling people my business but some people either like to get spoken about all over the internet before they realise "oh crap i better call him hey." its not the way i roll but in this instance i have to post about someone to hear from them, when i am NOT mad at them just extremely upset and disappointed that someone would do this to another individual who works so hard for there money just to go drag racing with his friends and family....

im saying this to all people who think they can or want to get away with stealing someone hard earnt money, not just me but anyone can find out everything about you/them ANYONE, from where you work what road you drive on what car you drive your friends name even where your getting your car/motor built. even the bar you drink at or the workshop you hang out at. just coz we on the other side of the world doesnt mean its hard to find out information.....

i believe JIM ROWOLDT will finalise this deal, WHEN HOPEFULLY BEFORE XMAS and give me all the parts i require to put a COMPLETE BILLET 481X MANIFOLD TO PAN. its just the way he and others go about actually finalising the deal. hopefully i can pull some strings and get the block done quicker so i can get all my stuff quicker... i got some real good honest people who have helped me through this entire deal and i appreciate all there moral support through this whole ordeal which they didnt need to but chose to coz they could hear the hurt in my voice, and wat makes it even more special i didnt know them from a bar of soap till i put my first post up!!!!! THANKYOU TO ALL

kind regards
    Adam Tassone
    GENERATION-Y Drag Racing
    61432650474 or genydragracing@hotmail.com

Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
  2. sean70ss

sean70ss Member

Sucks

When people go silent the deal goes south. I would be on an airplane and be in his face looking for answers.

3. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

If end up in jail if I came there

4. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Yeah I think he done a runner!!!!

5. JR Raceing

JR Raceing New Member

Nobody has run anywhere.

6. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Here we go again!!!Jim says one thing but does another. FML

7. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Jim rowoldt

Now I spoke with Jim last Friday and we agreed that he'll send my heads by Wednesday. It's now Wednesday and I haven't heard from him. He said the heads were at Walt Alston shop in Seattle is this true? I doubt it!!! I want my stuff or my money back from this guy coz now I've had enough of his bulls#+t. He owes me two 3.750 stroke crankshafts one meant to be brand new, a billet 481x block complete with sleeves ready to go a pair of heads complete ready to go with rocker gear front cover crank support head studs etc. anyone wanna help let me know or if anyone know him let me know.

8. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Complete Manifold to Pan Scam

You thought you were buying a complete engine manifold to pan. The seller said it was the right parts to build the engine he described to you. Yeah right.
    He said he would ship them to you in one shipment to "save you some money". Yeah Right.
    He said he is getting the parts repaired to ship to you later. Yeah Right.
    Sounds to me like he is scrounging for enough parts, no matter what they fit or don't fit or even if they are usable or not, so he can say he "sent the parts". Yeah Right.
    At this point with as much as the deal has gone south, I would be real surprised if:
    A. All the parts ever arrive
    B. The rod/piston/bore/crank combo you may eventually receive actually properly fits the engine you thought you were buying.
    C. you ever get your money's worth.
    Buyer Beware. Keep a list of scammers and inform everyone you know and spread the word.
    Yellowbullet is a place to share your scammer stories. So is rifoffreport.com

9. Senior moments

A lesson learned and a tip...maybe?

Not that my situation is comparable to this, but I got ripped off by a guy in Ohio. The situation is resolved now, but I sent him money for a part he never had. So, anytime now that I buy a part, I ask the seller to send me a picture of him/her holding the part with his/her phone # written on a piece of paper or whatever, also in the picture. It ain't perfect by any means, but at least you get to the see that the part actually exists and that the phone # in the picture is the same one the seller posts as a contact. If the seller says he or she can't get me an emailed pic within
    a couple of hours.....then I'm outta there. Like I said, not perfect but better than a wing and a prayer

10. TADHemiracer

TADHemiracer Member

Done a Runner

Just checking to see if you received any additional parts or all of the parts that you thought you were buying from Jim Rowoldt. Keep us informed so we can continue to spread the word. "Done a runner" is probably right.
    Even if the shipper had dropped and damaged the parts, wouldn't they have bought the parts for the insured value? If that was the case, you should have a refund by now. Yeah right.

11. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

Waiting

I have received some parts, but still waiting on some eg block heads cranks etc. but I've been in contact with Jim and they should be ready in a week or so.

12. Vxssgen111

Vxssgen111 Member

So this is where I'm at he vanished and I gotta pay additional money to AJPE and another place to retrieve my parts to tallying $3250 this guy is the most biggest scumbag in the USA.