Former crewcheif,driver and mechanic looking for team needing help

Discussion in 'Crewmembers Wanted or For Hire' started by WIDEOPEN231, Jun 10, 2011.

1. WIDEOPEN231

WIDEOPEN231 Member

I have ten plus years experiance tuning blown alcohol motors. Former crecheif of Starr Rider funny car,multiple national event titles,track records and number one qualifiers. Also held NHRA comp. license for top alcohol dragster. Made few good runs but money ran faster than the car. I did mostall the maintance of powertrain (with crews big help of coarse) ,did good part of favrication also. Better than average machinist and fair welder.
    Im looking for team needing help. Since Ive been out for few years not expecting big check at start. Willing to work for expences and if all works out and car gets to running stronger than we can see where it goes. I do not tune for just qualifing Im out to win race and if your not then it would be bad match. I think for team to win it has to mesh together and work insink.
    While Ive been away and few things have changed I am super fast at pickingup new technology. In fact most who know me will tell you our car had stuff that was thought usleles on alky car that is now considered standard equipment. We had three stage fuel system using solinoids for leaning and riching back in 1992 way before multiple stage timers came to be in alky class's.We where one of first to use belt guard to protech the body and sole lots of them before they became mandatory and sold lots to Tom Akers afterwards.
    So if your looking for someone who wants to win,knows that means work and can do most anything on racecar plus who can me little bi inovative let me know.
    Chris Mc Bride